My First Battle

I turned to look at Gandalf, he seemed petrified. There was a loud screeching noise that came. I recognized the noise. "Orcs!" Legolas said confirming my hunch.

"Get Back!" Aragorn said to the hobbits, and I think me "Stay close to Gandalf!" 

Boromir ran to the door and looked out. I saw two arrows stick to the door next to Boromir's face. I ran forward as he shut the door. "They have cave troll" He said. 

"What!?" I said. I had never seen a troll in my life, so I didn't know what to expect. Aragorn dropped his torch and ran to the door to help Boromir close them. Legolas started throwing loose weapons to Boromir and Aragorn, while they started to blockade the door. I grabbed a weapon off the ground, and started giving it to them.  

Once we were done we backed up and drew our weapons. Boromir drew his sword, while Legolas, Aragorn and I drew our bows. I grabbed one of my arrows and slid it into place. 

"Aarrgghh!! Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!" Gimli said. Just then the door started to pund and a weapon from the other side broke through. I saw an ugly orc face peering in at us. I gasped. 

Legolas released his arrow and the face recoiled at impact. I saw another face and let go. It screamed and fell back as my arrow hit. 'That was my first kill' I thought. I pushed it aside and grabbed another arrow. 

The doors burst open and dozens of orcs flooded into the room. I shot down another orc as they aproached. Boromir charged forward. I shot two more orcs before they reached me. 

The cloeset one swung at my head with its blunt sword. I ducked just in time. I put my bow back on my back and grabbed my two swords. I dispatched the orc in front of me by sticking my one sword in its belly. It screamed. I pulled out my blades then charged into battle. 

I sliced at anything gross, and trying to kill me. Just then the doors burst off their hinges, and in walked a huge beast. 'Well theres the troll' I thought to myself. I saw as it began to swing its huge weapon down onto Sam. 

I stabbed the orc in front of me it fell down. I grabbed my bow and shot at the troll. My arrow hit it in the eye. The creature yelled in pain. It plucked at the arrow. When it pulled it out it also pulled out its eye. 'Eww, well at least its half blind now.' I thought grabbing my swords. 

I ran at the beast killing any orc in my path. The troll saw me with its one eye, and swung at me. I jumped on its mace. I jumped onto its back and brought down both my swords onto its head. It yelled, and grabbed me by the waist and threw me. 

I flew through the air hitting an orc. I got up. I looked around to everyone. Sam was hitting orcs with his pan. Then I looked to Legolas, an orc was behind him ready to kill. I threw my sword. It spirled through the air, and hit the orc. 

I ran forward, to retrive my sword. Legolas turned and saw what I had done. "Be more careful" I said facing him. He smiled.

His smiled faded quickly, as he grabbed an arrow and stabbed something behind my shoulder. I turned around and saw an orc in the position to kill, but it fell backwards. "Same to you" Legolas said running off. I smiled. 

I turned to the troll who was after Frodo. I charged it again. Only this time it was quicker. It saw me and swung. It's mace hit my right in the left leg. I sailed through the air, and hit the wall hard. I slid down and landed on the ground. 

I felt really dizzy. I tried to get up, but failed. I fell back on the ground wincing in pain. "Aragorn! Aragorn!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see the troll advancing on Frodo. I tried to get up again, but the pain was getting worse. I leg felt like it was on fire.