Edoras

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I was happy that Saruman hadn't gotten into my mind. I sat up, and looked around to see who was awake. It was still early in the morning so everyone was asleep execpt Aragron who was awake to watch over us. I got up quietly, and tiptoed over to him so I wouldn't wake anyone else. I sat down next to him, and leaned my head agaisnt his shoulder. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly grabbing my hand with his calloused ones. 

"Why do you say the same thing to me everytime I come to talk?" I asked looking up at him smiling. A small grinned spread across his face. 

"Because, lately you have been getting hurt, and I never know what is next" He said laughing to himself. I playfully nudged him with my shoulder. 

"It's not like I try to get hurt, it just happens. I am accident pron. You should know that when you were young you were usally the one to hurt me." I said laughing too.

"Well I may have injured you once or twice, but if I remember correctly you hurt me more then I can count." He said. 

"Yes I did hurt." I admitted looking at him. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "But I always healed you afterwards, and those wounds toughened you up for war." 

"Well that is true, and I never told you how grateful I am for you teaching me how fight." He said in a low gruff voice. 

I smiled. "It was nothing, it was nice training with you, it kept me busy while..." I didn't finish my sentence, and Aragron realized that I didn't want to talk about that anymore, and I was grateful for it. 

"Gandalf told me about what you told him." Aragorn said changing the subject. I frowned. Aragron continued. "If I can I will make sure he never gets anywhere near you. I can understand how frightened you must have felt." 

I got a little mad. "How can you understand," I said with my voice getting louder. I knew that I should be quiet so I wouldn't wake the others, but I didn't care. I needed to get out my anger. "Have you ever been taken from your dream, and been terrorized by a wizard who wants you to be his queen, and then procced to cut your side then slap you across the face." Tears were coming from my eyes. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I just wanted to get out my anger." I got up and started to walk over the horses. I could hear that someone followed me. 

I put out my hand to pet Arod, and he nuzzeled it. Aragorn showed up beside me. He put his hand on my shoulder. "I am sorry, I had no idea that all happened, Gandalf only told me that Saruman showed up in your dream, I didn't know why." He said. I sighed. 

'Well great, I just told him the whole intire thing.' "Well now you know." I said turning to Aragorn. "I'm just... I'm just scared." He held out his arms, and I walked into them. 

"I promise you that he will never get you. Even if it kills me, and turst me" He said pulling away looking me straight in the eyes. "I won't be the only one watching over you" He turned his head toward the others sleeping. I scrunched my eyebrows. 'What did he mean?'

After awhile Arod sat down, and I sat down next to him. I leaned agaisnt the horse watching the sun rise. Aragorn had walked away to leave me in peace. I stayed in position for about an hour, until Aragorn went to wake up the others to start the day.

Legolas got up quickly, and looked at me, and smiled, but he looked angry. I cocked my head wondering what was wrong. He looked away, and started gathering his stuff and my stuff. I got up, and Arod stood up too. 

Once everyone had gathered the stuff, we headed off again. I was behind Legolas again staring into the distance, I wanted to reach Edoras quickly so I could be around more people because even though I was with friends, I was lonely.