Gondor's calling

I woke up later that day, probably around noon, and Eowyen was still there, but now she was petting my hair "You didn't have to stay this whole time" I said sitting up. I looked to Eowyen, only it wasn't Eowyen. It was Legolas. I jumped up quickly. "What are you doing in here?" I said spitting out my words. 

He looked at me. "I came in to check on you, and Eowyen looked tired, so I took her place" He said honestly. It was sweet, but I was not in the mood to forgive. 

"Well I don't need checked up on." I said stiffly. "I'm fine on my own." I turned and stormed out of the room. Once again I was at lost at where to go, so I dececided to just wander around. 

I walked outside the hall, and saw Aragorn sitting on the steps. I walked up and sat down next to him. "What's wrong?" I asked looking at him. He was staring into the distance. He didn't answer. "I'm sure Gandalf will get there in time to warn them, you need not worry." I tried to reasure him. I grabbed his hand in mine. 

"How can you have hope during such dark times?" Aragorn asked still not looking at me. I sat there thinking about it. 

Then I finally answered. "I think the reason I have hope is because..." I said pausing. "Is because that is the only thing that Saruon can't take from us." Aragorn finally looked at me, and I looked up at him and smiled. 

"I'm so glad that you came with us." Aragorn said. "Your spirit will keep me going" His compliment made me smile. 

I'm not sure how long we sat like this, but the sun began to set. I sat there fidgeting thinking about the dream I had last night. I wanted to tell someone. "Aragorn" I said. 

"Hm?' he grunted. 

"I had a dream last night, it was also about Saron." I said shifting. Aragorn looked at me with wide-eyes. 

"What do you mean you saw him in your dream? Before you touched the Palantir?" He asked. 

I nodded. "I was a child who no one loved, so I ran away, and I got captured by orcs, and they brought me to Saron and he was choking me, and he said that no one loved me, and that no one was going to come to my rescue." Tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking about it. 

"Trust me" He said grabbing my shoulder lifting up chin with his hand. "I will always come to your rescue, no matter where you are," I gave him a grateful smile and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stood up, and we walked back inside the hall. 

There was food on the table waiting for us. I sat down across from Eomer. "Hello" I said cheerfully. 

"Hi," He said giving me an odd smile. "Hey, do you want to go for a ride after dinner?" I thought about what he said. 

"Sure, I would love that." I said. I grabbed som grapes from the fruit bowl in the middle, and saw Legolas looked fumed. 

After we finished Eomer and I walked to the stables, and he got his huge brown horse and saddled in up, and I grabbed Hebethy not needing a saddle. "You're not going to use a saddle?" He question. 

I shook my head. "Nope, I only use saddles on long journey's" I said hoping gracefully onto Hebethy's back. 

"Impressive" He said getting on his horse, we started leaving the stables. "So how long have you had your horse?" He asked. 

I told him the whole story about Hebethy, and he seemed so intrested. It was nice to have someone  listen to me and seem wholeheartly intrested. 

                                                                     Legolas' Point of View

I stood outside the hall watching as Felicia and Eomer rode out of Edoras. I breathed heavy seeing them together. I didn't want her with him, I saw the way he looked at her. When he asked to go for a ride I became fuming with anger, but I couldn't talk to Felicia because she didn't want to talk to me.