The Dunharrow

I stood there pinned against the wall with Legolas staring deeply into my eyes. I stood there silent. "I said why are you ignoring me?" He repeated. I blinked in astonshiment.

"Why am I ignoring you?" I said loudly and he backed up in shock. "I'll tell you why I am ignoring you." I kept getting louder and took a step toward him, and he took another step back. "You make me feel low, small, and worthless, and I don't want to feel like that." I flipped my hair as I turned and started walking to my room. 

I got in and saw Eowyen packing up a bag, and she threw my bag at me. "You better hurry up and pack we are leaving soon for the Dunharrow." She said folding a dress. I walked over to my stuff and started packing it in my bag. 

"I've heard about the Dunharrow," I said thinking about what I read. "About how it is haunted." Eowyen looked at me scared. 

"We do not speak of it." She said. "Come we should leave." She marched out of the room, and I followed her. 

We saddled up the horses and were leading them out of the stables. Aragorn walked up. "Will you ride with us?" He asked to Eowyen. 

"Just to the encampment" She said even though I knew she was lying "It's tradition for the Women of the Court to farewell the men." Aragorn walked up to her horse and lifted the blanket, and I saw that it relvealed a sword. Eowyen put it back down and looked at Aragorn. "The men have found their captain. They will follow you into battle, even to death. You have given us hope" 

I hoped onto Hebehty's back and sat there letting her wander around at her will. I watched as men started to gather to get ready to leave. Hebethy started walking toward Arod who was next to Legolas. 

I watched as Cecidia charged full force at Legolas. "Please be careful" She said hugged him. I tugged on Hebethys reins to stir her away. "Come back when this war is done." And I watched as she leaned into his face and kissed him right on the lips. 

As their lips touched my heart did a flip in my chest, and I could feel my cheeks getting brighter with rage, but I don't know why. I kicked Hebethy's side and she charged off in the opposite direction. I saw Eomer at the head of the coloumn, so I stirred Hebethy toward him. 

"Now is the hour!" he started to yell to the soilders preparing to leave. "Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken. Now fufill them all! To lord and land!" All the soilders gave a yell. I reached him. 

"Hello" I said looking at him but I was still thinking about the scene I just saw. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked looking at me. 

"What" I said coming back to reality. "No, why would you think that?" 

"You look red in the face, and your eyes look mad" He said. 'Damn, my eyes gave it away' I thought. 

"No, I am fine" I lied. He nodded. Just then King Theoden trotted up with his horse. 

"Let's move out" He said. 

We moved for hours on end. I rode in the front ahead of everyone else alone, so I didn't have to speak to anyone. 

About an hour in I heard a horse come up alongside me, and I looked to see a big brown horse that I recognized as Brego. "Why are you up here alone?" I heard Aragorn ask me. 

"I wanted to be alone" I said codly. I didn't even want to talk to him. 

"Did something happen?" He asked concerend. 

"No" I said sounding more angry then I should have. "Do I have to be accompied everywhere I go. I'm not a child, and I am not helpless I can take care of myself, I don't need you to check on me" I was rambling.