Chapter 2

"Master Tano..." Anakin's voice trailed down her spine though it was altered, it sounded electronic but it definitely was him.

"Master" she spoke through the hazy dream. His figure appeared in front of her, his blue lightsaber igniting the empty sewage pipes which they raced down once.

"You're still alive snips." He said hopefully.

"You are too." She raised her blade unconsciously. A laugh escaped his lips as the familiar blue glow slowly changed red and his figure arched back and suddenly fell. she stood in horror as the man that was once her master turned to a black leather metal machine that sent terror through her spine.

"Now, the last of the jedi will fall with you." an angered voice scorched her ears as he slowly walk toward her and she back up steadily until there was no more pipe and the whole of the underworld boomed with traffic. She fell screaming before waking up from the dream laying in the schack as An'koth worked around her body.

"An.." she weakly said.

"Ahsoka.' she rushed over to her. she looked into her eyes and her face fell. "You've seen something haven't you?"she had asked her.

"yes." Ahsoka's answer was cold.

"it's you're old master, Anakin, isn't it? You always look like that after you've seen a vision of him." she said.

"I refuse to believe it-" before Ahsoka could finish Lux burst in.

"We're ready, get her on the ship softly." he said pulling bags onto his back.

"She's awake Lux." An said to him and he stopped moving and looked directly at her.

"Get the rest of your stuff into the ship we need to leave now." Lux said walking over. An nodded and took her stuff and ran out.

"What's going on?" she asked him as he knelt by her body.

"You've felt him haven't you?" he lifted her head up into his arms and then the rest of her body was taken into his arms as he embraced her.

"Lux what is going on?" She asked him. she suddenly felt lighter as he began to carry her out of the shack.

"The empire is looking for you." he whispered.