Chapter 16

Ahsoka woke up staring at a tan sealing.

"Galere," Lux's voice didn't say her name but a cover name they use, he smiled but it was nervous smile.

"Naz, what happened?" She wearily spoke running a hand through his hair before dropping it to her side.

"We don't know yet." A new voice said from a different room walking in. The smell of Sapire tea overcame her and Lux helped her sit up and held the cup to her lips.

"Gal, this is Renn, he was kind enough to offer his home and healing abilities." Lux looked worriedly into her eyes.

"Gal, the child you're carrying is alright there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her." He stood over a set of medical equipment with a curtain hanging tied up above it.

"She?" Ahsoka sat up quickly only to get a painful head rush and laid pack down.

"You didn't know, i thought by now you would have." He turned around to find her eyes.

"How long has she been carrying the child?" Lux looked to Renn.

"A little more than three months, Naz. Look at her again she's been wearing baggy clothes to hide the stomach." Renn walked closer.

"I've noticed that much but she's always loved to wear baggy clothes." Lux stood up looking at him then back down to Ahsoka.

"What were you doing out there, there could have been sand people lurking around." Ahsoka pleaded for him to not say everything.

"Our friend, was kidnapped and we were trying to find her." Renn put his hand on Lux's shoulder.

"Naz, you wont have luck finding her in this place. As soon as someone goes missing, you'll never find them again." His voice was saddened by the thought.

"No," Ahsoka stood up no longer weak facing both men, "We are going to find her, we can't give up on her just yet." Ahsoka grabbed her cloak and slung it over her shoulder with help of the force.

"Are you sure that's the right idea, Galere?" Lux said following her.

"Yes." She said.

"Naz, i can't give up on her just yet. She's out there unprotected without a clue to where she is." Ahsoak threw Lux's cloak to him not letting him answer before walking out only to be ambushed by a strange figure. A needle struck her neck and she fell still then was covered in a bag and dragged off all in less than five seconds.

"Galere!" Lux yelled but was thrown down with a blaster to his back.

"What are you.." Lux stopped, "What have you-"

"Silence boy, you're my catch now so i suggest shutting up or i'll shut you up." His voice was Ice cold in his ear.

"Ahsoka..." Lux thought before he stopped resisting, "I've lost you again."