Chapter 5

"Hush." Ahsoka opened her mouth to speak but he hushed her by raising his hand and she stopped.

"Search the ship, I'm taking them on board." He said. The five men nodded and went on as Hondo ushered them on. They walked in silence until they entered the big open room that served as a cock pit.

"You're still alive." He said sitting down in a captains chair.

"You as well." Ahsoka answered briskly.

"So you left, is that how you survived?" He asked slyly, she felt her face heat up.

"Master Tano?" Keith said from behind.

"Ah so you're a master now, I wonder how you managed that without the council's permission." He leaned back in his chair.

"The council has diminished as well as the rest of the jedi and you know that." She forced the words from her mouth.

"Ahsoka!" Keith pulled her arm getting her attention. He looked into her eyes as she faced him and she saw that he was angered.

"You didn't tell me." He said through his teeth.

"I was eventually, I needed you to train longer so you wouldn't be tempted." She whispered back.

"I'll be in the ship." He said and walked back towards where they had came in. Ahsoka looked up and saw An's eyes on her pleading to follow him and she nodded sending An running after her and Ahsoka turned back around to Hondo as Lux walked up next to her.

"I'm sorry, did I spoil something?" He asked standing.

"Yes." Lux said from behind.

"You know, I have something to show you. Come, come." He waved his hand and walked to a separate smaller room on the side and Lux and Ahsoka followed. It seemed to be an office of some sort. Lux watched as the door hissed closed with a bang before Hondo said a word.

"I thought I recognized these as soon as I saw them." He pulled two rusty silver objects, one smaller than the other, Ahsoka's eyes widened as she saw them.