Chapter 7

Ahsoka sat down and gave herself to the force feeling the dark side engulf her as the imperial cruisers closed in.

"Run now Jedi!" The holocron hissed, thankfully still in the ship. Suddenly the ship raced forward into hyperspace, away from the imperials. Ahsoka finally stood up and walked to her and An's room making sure to lock the door as soon as she stepped in. The secret compartment was dented but as soon as she opened it she was relieved to see that it was safely untouched. She sat the blue object into the middle of the small room and sat down in front of it. Closing her eyes again, Ahsoka gave her entire being to the box unraveling it's pieces until the end was just how she remembered. A blue light flickered into a holorecording, a familiar face she missed.

"Hello Ahsoka." Obi Wan Kenobi's voice said.

"Obi Wan." She had whispered under her breath knowing he couldn't hear her.

"By the time you will get this it would be too late." He said sorrily.

"What?" she spoke again knowing that he couldn't hear her and that he was just a recording.

"It's Anakin," his eyes dropped as Ahsoka studied his weakened figure, "he turned to the dark side, order sixty-six was palpatine's plan to rid the galaxy of Jedi."

"I know." she spoke softly.

"There is nothing left of your old master now, Anakin Skywalker is dead and in his place a machine called Darth Vader. The emperor and him do not know of this last holocron but soon will if they catch you. Ahsoka, I need you to do something for me." he paused taking a breath.

"Anything master Kenobi." she whispered urgently to his figure.

"I need you to hide away on Dantooine. Change your name, become come a farmer, but stay away from the large city and change locations on the planet every other year so they cannot track you." His voice was stern.

"But what about you master?" She asked knowing that he still could not hear her.

"I'm on Tatooine, outside Mos Eisley and safe, for the moment." He seemed t have answered her question.

"One more thing Ahsoka, do not reach out to anyone through the force or else the emperor and Vader will be aware of our presence. We will meet again young Ahsoka, may the force be with you." The hologram ended and the blue light disappeared. Ahsoka took a shaky breath in, not knowing what to do now. Knowing about Anakin only broke her heart. She kept taking deep shaky breaths in until a warm tear escaped her right eye.

"Anakin." She had managed to get out.