Chapter 10

"An, get dressed and ready for a long travel in about 7 hours." Ahsoka said rushing in.

"What?" she answered sitting up.

"Lux and I are going to find Obi Wan, you and Keith are going to wait till dusk to walk to Mos Eisley and get fuel. The ship is going to be on emergency power, till then." Ahsoka said sliding a closet door open revealing many different kinds of clothes. From the top rack she took out a long sleeved thin shirt that went up under her chin, then another long sleeve but a little looser and it went up only to her collar bone. Then from the bottom rack she took out thin, skin right pants that went above her waist and another pair of pants that went tightly around her hips but was much looser.

"How are you going to find him?" An said from beside her looking through the options of blue, black, and red while Ahsoka took the sand colored clothes.

"The force will guide us, you on the other hand will have a device telling you where to go." Ahsoka said changing from her clothes into the ones she pulled out.

"Wear something over your face just in case of a sand storm." She said. Ahsoka nodded and walked to the other side pulling the closet door open and grabbing a bag at the bottom and slinging it across the back of her shoulders then taking a thin scarf she wrapped it around her mouth. After some rummaging through head pieces she found one that droops over her shoulders and tightens around her head holding goggles and fabric that covers the mouth and nose.

"Here," Ahsoka heard An say from behind her, "you'll be needing something to cover you." An held out a thick hand made loose sleeveless jacket that covers the torso and some of the upper thighs having three openings: head and two arms.

"Won't you be needing that?" Ahsoka asked through the fabrics. She held it up seeing Twi'lek writing on the edges.

"You'll be out longer." She said taking it back and throwing it over Ahsoka's covered head then pulled it down letting her fix it to her desire. An stood back and examined her.

"An, where's my tall brown combated boots, i'll need those." Ahsoka said looking around.

"They're sitting at the door." She said pulling a loose, long blue dress over a tight tunic and pants. Ahsoka looked to the door and saw them sitting messily at the door, she quickly walked over and slipped them on, tucking her loose pants in.

"Lightsabers." Ahsoka whispered to herself rummaging around unable to remember where she left them.

"Under your pillow." An said holding them out to her, Ahsoka smiled and hugged her slipping both sabers into her belt hidden under the cloak.

"Good luck finding him." An called after Ahsoka as she walked out and turned the corner only to run into Keith.

"Master let me go with you." He begged.

"Kieth you and An are going off to Mos Eisley to get us some fuel and food." She exclaimed.

"Master-" Ahsoka cut him off with a hand wave.

"I have trained you everything I know and time for you to put that to the test." She said smiling slightly.

"Master?" Keith was still confused.

"Don't let your mind get clouded." Ahsoka said before walking to get Lux leaving Keith confused in the hallway. She turned the corner to the ramp and saw Lux waiting for her.

"Got the goggles?" He asked. Ahsoka slid hers down covering her eyes then turned the night vision on.

"Lets go find Obi Wan." Ahsoka said as the ramp went down and they jumped off. Lux was wearing about the same Ahsoka was, except his cloak was blue. As they reached the hard sand Ahsoka turned and with the force closed the exit hatch and turned to watch as the suns slowly set away before she led them to find Obi Wan.