Chapter 9

"Pst, Ahsoka." An whispered shaking her shoulder. Ahsoka let out an unrecognizable groan before sitting up rubbing her eyes and pulling the blanket across her shoulders.

"What's wrong." Ahsoka asked.

"Nothing, Lux just said to get you and Keith up." Ahsoka nodded then stood up walking to the door but stopped before she opened it and looked over her shoulder.

"I know about you and Keith." Ahsoka spoke cautiously.

"How long?" An's voice was shaky.

"At least a month before we left." She replied turning back around to face An who's head was down.

"He was taught well, there's still more he has to learn. The reason the jedi were forbidden to form relationships was to keep their minds unclouded. I do not believe so." Ahsoka leaned against the door.

"Only the weak minded can be fooled." She whispered.

"What?" Ahsoka was confused.

"That's what he told me," she took a breath and looked up, "He said I make him see clearly, all the peace and sanity there is in the universe."

"That is how to prove the strong minded." Ahsoka said opening the door and walking out to the cockpit still wrapped in the blanket. The door opened and she saw lux sitting in the pitlot's chair watching as the stars flew by. She walked in and sat down in the seat next to his.

"Good morning." Lux said still looking out then sitting up quickly as the light began to flash, he released the levers and we hopped out of lightspeed into space kilometers outside Tatooine's atmosphere.

'"How much fuel do we have left?" Ahsoka asked through the bidding silence.

"Not much, that's something we'll have to do if we're going to leave this rock." he said calmly as he steered the ship towards the planet. Ahsoka sat up and began to type in coordinates of Mos Eisley from the story Padme had told Ahsoka how she first met Anikan.

"Mos Espa's on the far side of the planet." She acknowledged him.

"I know." he said.

"Have you been here before, Lux?" She asked looking at his tired face.

"Only to hide from Douku, I didn't stay long. We're going to land far enough outside of Mos Eisley only to not draw any attention." He said quickly glancing at her then looking away then back at her more serious this time.

"Did you have a vision last night? You look tired." He said turning back to the space outside.

"No I just..." Ahsoka trailed off.

"What Ahsoka?" he asked.

"I don't feel him in Mos Eisley." she whispered.

"How can you tell?" he asked moving the ship towards to the planet.

"His aura in the force is only something a foolish man could forget. Hey may be masking it but i feel a pull to the mountains a little further out." Her eyes were closed as she pictured the setting of a small hut under the rocks far from the nearest society.

"The Jundland Wastes, that's where criminals go to hide from the Hutts." The sandy planet came near and the ship shook by entering the atmosphere easily regaining itself. As the ship quickly neared the surface the sky began to redden as the two suns began to set. The mountains seemed close by though they both knew how far away they were.

"Put the ship on its emergency power and dress to be in the cold and burning sun, you're coming with me." Ahsoka said standing up.

"What about Keith and An?" Lux asked looking back at her.

"They're going to stay with the ship till daylight hits, then they're going to Mos Eisley to get some fuel." Ahsoka walked out not letting him argue.