Chapter 6

"Ahsoka." lux whispered.

"I know." she answered walking towards Hondo and taking the silvery objects.

"Go on, you know you want to." She nodded and ignited both lightsabers, both of her old sabers.

"Where did you find those?" lux asked as Ahsoka admired the glowing green and yellow light emanating from the devices.

"Through the black market dealers on Coruscant, there was one who didn't know how to use them and claimed them useless ash-covered handles." He said.

"How did you know I left?" Ahsoka asked him closing the sabers and holding one in each palm.

"Word gets around." He said. They both glared at him then he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Fine I paid a plentiful amount for the information." He said. Lux looked at Ahsoka, she smiled up at him and he returned.

"Is this a family reunion of some sort?" Hondo asked awkwardly.

"Not exactly." lux answered suddenly the ship shook.

"That doesn't feel right." Hondo said running out not waiting for Ahsoka whom held onto Lux they quickly recovered and chased after him. The ship shook again.

"Hondo!" a raspy voice yelled as the five crew came running in.

"Where's An and Keith?!" Lux yelled.

"They're on your ship," He said to them then turned to Hondo, "Sir they found us!"

"Who?" Ahsoka asked.

"Get ready to release their ship." he said.

"We're not taking them captive?" another man asked.

"Who found you?" Ahsoka said through the chaos.

"They have enough on their hands, let them go." He said and they nodded.

"Hondo, who in blazes found you?" Ahsoka asked.

"Authorities, now go." Him an his crew ushered the two of them on board the ship without letting them say anything before the airlock slammed shut and the ship was released into open space.

"Get to the pit, find out what's going on and get us out of here." She said still stating at the metal door.

"Aren't you coming?" lux put his warm hand on her shoulder and she turned around to face him.

"Ill be right there." She whispered gently kissing him softly before he turned around and headed to the pit.