13- We're Going On a Trip

^ zero relevance whatsoever. #storyofmylife.

do you guys hate me yet? 😂 lol oh well.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY. ok so we hit 15k then 20k NOW 25K WHATTT?!?aww😊 THANKS GUYS!! 😘💗💕. yep. that happened.

Read authors note... I mean I'm not forcing you... only if you want to.
_________________________

Hayes' POV

I walk into school and see Shawn standing near my locker.

"Hey." I say as I get to my locker.

"Wassup babe"

"Nothing much" I smile.

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"There are a lot of things I want to do to you right now." he whispers in my ear.

"Like what?" I ask curiously.

"I want to smash you against these lockers. Rip your shirt off and kiss every inch of your bod-"

"Ok stop your making me blush. And you know..." I trail off hinting to the bulge beginning to form in my jeans.

He laughs. "I love that I have that effect on you."

"Umm yeah ok. Lets go to class. W-"

"Hey where were you guys this weekend? I thought we were going to work on the project." Aaron says interrupting me.

"Uhh..." I trail off looking over at Shawn.

"I had to do some family thing."

"Yeah, uh, I was grounded." I quickly lie.

"Oh..." Aaron says sounding doubtful. "Well we need to work on this project. so how's Friday?"

"Yeah sounds good" Shawn says. I quickly nod in agreement.

••••

Today is Friday and the final bell of the day just rang. Yasss.

I walk down the halls to my locker. I put all the unnecessary shit from my book bag in my locker.

I went outside and started looking for Aaron and Shawn. Aaron's mom is picking us up so we can just go straight to his house.

I finally find them through the sea of people outside anxiously waiting to go home.

We wait couple minuets and then aaron's mom pulls up. Finally we spot her SUV- ish type car.

Everybody says she has one of those cars that colors like change, depending on which way you look at it. Supposedly her's was some times blue and black and when you looked at it a different way it turned white and gold. Weird color combination I know. But all I can see is the blue and black. (😑wow Sydney. just wow.) did this really deserve a whole paragraph? yes.

We walk towards her car and then get in.

Aaron takes shot gun leaving Shawn and I to sit in the back. We sit in the two seats in the back with the middle seat, the one nobody likes to sit in, in the middle of us.

"Hey guys. How was school?" Ms. Carpenter asks.

"Good." we all reply.

"Oh that's great to hear!" she says.

(blah blah)

••••

We finally get to Aaron's house. Aaron lives in the "richer" part of town. Both of his parents are lawyers. So his house is way bigger than Shawn and mine's.