18- I Can't Feel My Face

woah I started this story almost a year ago. that's scary.

TeenLife100 aye go follow my friend and read her stories their AMAZING... ok.
_________________________
heheh starting it off with alittle #norgan/#mash. 🎶GIRL NOT FOR LONG GIRL NOT FOR LONG AH OOHH🎶

Nash's POV (😏)

Right now Its about 8:30 I've been at Morgan since Saturday morning. I slept over last night because although her parents like me they don't trust us to be alone at night togeter, which is probaly a wise decision. But we just disregard them.

I don't even know why I come here. I don't even like her. I guess she's just a distraction.

So I just stay all day then "leave", making sure her parents see me. And then sneak back in through her window-balcony thing.

I just "left", and now I'm climbing up back into her room. She has a balcony thing attached to her room, I mean it's a little Troy (when you spell Troy, Troye at first😂) and Gabriella but whatever.

I make it up without killing myself and walk in her room.

"Hey babe, I'm back"

"Thank god. What took you so long?"

What took me so long??? Tf? I was literally gone for no longer than 5 minutes. And maybe your forgetting one small detail. I have to climb up the fucking side of your house! To the highest floor!!! What am I missing here??

But I don't say any of that instead I just say "What do you mean? I just left." (WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANNA SAY NO!)

"I know babe. I'm probably just over reacting," Yah think? "but I just missed you" She says walking over to me wrapping her arms around my neck, before kissing me.

"Well I'm here now. So what do you want to do?" I smirk suggestively at her.

"Oh I think you know." she whispers in my ear then pushing me towards her bed until I fall back.

She starts to climbs over me but then I hear my phone ring from my back pocket.

"Ugh... just ignore it babe." she tries to persuade me.

I look at the screen and see that it's Hayes.

"Sorry I have to take this. It won't be long."

She sighs again sitting down on my lap. And I sit up against her headboard to take the call.

"Hey wassup?" I answer.

"Hello." he says back. It sounds like he's been crying.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine. Can you come pick me up?"

"Right now? What happened? Where are you?" I hurriedly ask.

"Yes right now please. I'm at Aaron's and I'll tell you later, but if your coming could you hurry up please?"

" Yeah sure, I'm on my way right now."  I say and then hang up.