20- The Keys to Success

LION!🦁

Ok so I have most of this planned out till the end. there's only like 5 ish chapters left. then an epilogue. (maybe)
... read the ish after the chapter for more.

I'm kind of over it

this is short (fi- fi- fi filler)... deal with it.
___________________________

The next weeks at school were okay. Of course, Aaron and Shawn tried to talk to me, but I mainly avoid them. And Nash and I couldn't really hang out, one because it would be weird if we were holding hands and stuff around school, and also it would look different because during school we didn't actually hang out together.

Because of that I've been kind of lonely. I've been thinking about maybe accepting Aaron and Shawn's apology, because I mean they were my best friends and you can't break a bond like that so quick. I still miss them, we were practically brothers.

Also, since I started ignoring them, I've started to ignore my other friends as well, so they left too and just went to hang out with Aaron and Shawn. I had been successfully ignoring them for a little over a month now. (but that time skip tho)

So when they came up to me after school today, after what seemed like the hundredth time, I decided I would just forgive them.

It happened as I was walking towards Nash's car. He winked at me from the drivers seat, and I smiled back. I am too ready to go home.

"Hayes, wait up!" Aaron yelled at me from across the front parking lot.

This is when I made the split-second decision to stop and at least hear them out. So I turned around and saw both of them, Aaron and Shawn, jogging towards me. We moved onto the side walk, so that well... so that we wouldn't get hit by a car. I mean it's pretty simple but anyway.

"Oh wow, we didn't actually think you would stop. You know since we haven't been talking and yeah..." Shawn trailed off.

"Yeah me either. So...? What did you want?"

"Right, yeah we just wanted to say sorry about what we both did to you. We know we can't take back what's done, but we wanted you to know we're sorry" Shawn continued.

I thought over what they said and they actually sounded really genuine. Besides, they kinda helped getting Nash and I together. And although I could never forget what they did to me, we could still be friends. But it will take a lot to gain my trust back.

"Okay. I accept your apology"

"Okay we get it, and we're sorry. Hope you have a good- Wait you what?" Shawn says not realizing what I had said at first, but then quickly catching on.

"I said I accept you guys' apology"

"Really?" Aaron asks, smiles wide on both of their faces.

I just nod.

"YAYYY" they both scream, and then engulf me in a hug.

"Yeah, yeah I love you guys too, but I cant breath so..." I say truthfully as they were squeezing me too tight.

"Right, sorry." Shawn says clearing out his throat before continuing, "Well we'll see you tomorrow."

I smiled and waved back at them before walking over to Nash's car and getting in.

_________________________

hey I wanna make a "rant/update ish" book. I would probably post like daily/weekly. should i?🤔

The next chapters will be short-ish maybe, and you probs won't like the ending... but like I said. deal with it.

(smut next chapter😏) ... if I can write it.

~Sydney 🔑