10- Something Even Bigger

idek...

OH YEAHH SO FIRSTLY THANKS FOR 5K 😱AND THEN THANKS FOR 6K 😱YOU GUYS ARE TRULY AMAZING!! like dafuq??😂💕
_________________________

Hayes' POV

"Ok so what are we starting with?" I ask him.

Wait if we're working on the project then where is Aaron? That's weird I had figured Aaron was coming since it's usually the three of us but I guess not. I wonder why?

"Umm... we could do some research." Shawn suggests.

"Ok sounds good. But hey where's Aaron?" I ask him confused.

"Oh umm he couldn't come." Shawn says a little too quickly

"Oh ok." I respond not wanting to question it any longer.

"Yep so I can look up some things online and you can write them down." Shawn says.

"Yeah ok." I ask

We do this for close to an hour. This shit is really boring. Like someone please kill me now!!

"Ughh I'm tired of doing this. Can we please do something else?" I ask him.

"Oh ok sure." He says closing the laptop. "What do you want to do?"

"Umm I dunno. Wanna watch a movie or something?" I suggest.

"Sure." Shawn says. "We can watch it downstairs in the movie room."

"Ok." I say.

We get up and go down the stars to go to the basement. On the was downstairs I see Ms. Mendes in the living room.

"Hi Hayes." Ms. Mendes says. "You guys rushed upstairs so fast I didn't get a chance to say hello."

"Oh sorry hi. Oh yeah I forgot my mom said hello also and thank you for letting me stay over." I tell her.

"It's no problem. I love having you over and Shawn always enjoys your company." she says.

"Haha. Oh do you Shawn?" I say laughing.

"Ok I think that's enough Mom." Shawn says embarrassed.

"Sorry honey." She says laughing. "Well you two have fun"

"Ok Mom. Come on let's go Hayes." Shawn says.

We go down stairs and go into the movie room. The movie room has two rows of leather seats that also recline. Shawn and I sit in two chairs next to each other in the front row.

Shawn gets the remote and goes to Netflix. They have one of those smart TVs so it's able to do that. Shawn and I decided on the movie Insidious: Chapter 2.

The movie isn't that scary so I'm just laughing at the movie and at Shawn getting scared.

About halfway through the movie I notice that Shawn has gotten closer to me. I guess I didn't notice at first but he has been scooting next to me closer and closer. Soon enough Shawn and I are sitting right next to each other. Well... this is interesting.

This would most defiantly look weird to anybody who was to walk in. But hey I kinda like it. So we just say like this for the rest of the movie just Shawn and me. After about thirty minutes of us sitting like that the movie goes off and the credits start rolling.

I am really dreading this moment because I know Shawn will eventually have to get the remote to turn the movie off, breaking our connection. I sit up as Shawn turns on the lights.

Shawn comes back over and sits next to me.

I decide to say something to break the silence. "Well that was a goo-" I say but am cut off by Shawn leaning over to kiss me.

Ohh... ok. I get it now this is why Aaron isn't here. Honestly it feels amazing. It's everything I imagined and more. Not that I've imagined kissing Shawn before... umm anyway. Hurriedly I kiss back not wanting this to ever end. Our lips move together perfectly. This is amazing but not as amazing a-

"BOYS DINNER'S READY!!!" Ms. Mendes calls.

Fuck.
_________________________

an new update in three days?? wahh ?? I feel accomplished 👏 I've come a long way. 😊

HEYY🙈

THANKS FOR READING!!! 💕

I have nothing to talk about...😳

soo... I guess this is the end. WHY DID IT HAVE TO END SO FAST?!😢
till next time. don't let go😔

love yahh😍

Oh yeah can't forget that shameless self promotion. 😂

Instagram- @sydnayyyy__

Twitter- @sydnayyyy__

comment or tweet me something so I know your from Wattpad. 😉

~Sydney💁