5.

Thus, a certain pink-haired man, similar to his daughter, was just looking for Larina to convey to her the message that had reached him. "Larino!" did she really have to hide somewhere in that garden, he sighed and after a while he reached one of the clearings among trees and bushes. He saw his daughter there, it was an unusual sight. Dressed in a silvery and white dress, slightly above the knee, in tall black flat-soled shoes, they looked like shoots wrapped around her legs.

She was moving slowly in line with the wind, it looked like magic. I could almost hear the wind playing for her, hugging her, supporting her, dancing with her. She looked like an angel. The man felt like he was in a trance, watching as he watched every smooth movement she made. "Larino" approached her slowly as she stopped.

"Yes Papa?" she replied automatically, didn't turn around, didn't change her pose, just looked in his direction. "Your dance was beautiful." he said with a smile on his face. "It's really unexpected, you have a lot of talent. Really for someone who has never been interested in anything except her fiancé, I'm surprised by her abilities. " he said, still smiling, though, although he was looking at his daughter, he couldn't see her change of mood, "Ah actually, I came to say your brother is coming back in two days." He took one last look at the pink-haired hair and walked back smiling goodbye.

The girl, smiling, watched her father come back, she knew that he would come here, she knew what he would say to her. After all, it has already happened, the whole situation, the conversation. She decided to leave for later to reflect on what he said and he waited until he disappeared from her sight and quickly moved to change, yes, nearby in the bushes she had a hidden outfit, she planned today to go quietly to the city. Moments later, she was already wearing short red pants, high boots and a light navy blue blouse / sweater. She tied her hair into a ponytail and ran with a smile towards the exit. How good it was to leave this place.

A certain blue-hair came up with the same idea, and she dragged her black-haired 'friend' with her. The boy was walking slowly with the shopping bags after Roselia, who was running forward with childish joy, suddenly someone screamed, "I'm sorry!"

Everyone was looking at one tough place, a voice was heard in the direction from the corner, the sight was... unexpected. An older man was screaming at the kid. The boy was dressed in some dirty rags, he was disheveled and his face and legs were wounded.

"You ungrateful brat! I saved your life and you are repaying me so much! " the man shouted, you didn't have to be a scholar to figure out who that slave boy was. Delios was disgusted with the old man, "I should have let you drown you!" the man raised his hand with the intention of hitting the boy, the black-haired man started towards them, when suddenly a figure passed him by. "Sorry," said the character, who had a female voice. 

The character turned out to be Larina, she grabbed the old man's hand and easily threw him away. The man fell to the ground "Delio!" At the same moment, Roselia called the boy, infatuated by the strength of the girl, and forced to go further, he ran towards her. Keeping his eyes on the pink hair for as long as he could. 

"You-" the old man looked up, it can be clearly said that he was already getting ready to explode again, until he saw the girl's face, he fell silent. "How much do you want?" she asked bluntly, looking at the man she was pretty sure he would accept any amount.

"M-Miss Migite?" the man asked uncertainty. The pink-haired girl sighed loudly and shook her head resignedly, looking directly into the gray-haired man's eyes, "How much do you want for this boy?" she pointed at the boy behind her, the man just smiled, thus confirming the girl's assumptions, disgusting.

He quoted the price, the girl, to be absolutely sure about the old man, gave him the whole purse, knowing that there was much more in it than he wanted. The old man, with a mocking smile, thanked him and left. Holding back her gag reflex, she turned to the boy "Get up." she instructed the boy, he slowly raised his head and he stood uncertainly looking in her direction, the girl grabbed his hand and took him home, on the way entering the office. All the way, she hadn't spoken to him even once, and he hadn't spoken to her.

"Larina, are you crazy !?" The older one screamed almost loudly so it was an interesting way to welcome his daughter back even if he didn't know she had left. "I understand you wanted to help him, but now bring him home." he said in a normal tone, he must have calmed down, a pity he was briefly.

The girl looked calmly at him. "Here is his home now." she said slowly, to be sure he wouldn't say he had misheard. She handed him the document she was holding in her hands, took the paper with obvious pressure and began to read, after a moment his face was surprised. "But this type of ..."

"I am your daughter." she said, cutting him off, she knew what she was going to say. "Congratulations, you became a grandfather." she said and went to get the bandages.

A few minutes later the girl entered her bedroom / office, she stood in front of the boy with a smile. "Let's clean you up a bit." she said, keeping a friendly smile as best she could.

Literally moments later, the boy was clean, all wounds were treated, in the meantime the pink hair explained everything to him. She was straightening her bangs when she suddenly felt someone hug her, she turned and I hugged her back. "So now you are my mom?" the boy asked, but she was surprised by his calmness. "Yes." I replied calmly. "Your name is Agne, right?"

"Mhmm," he confirmed, smiling. "From today you are Agne Migite." she said smiling. "The first son of Larina Migite."