2.

The girl left the house and saw Roselie with some man, for the first time in her life and for the first time in her life, she saw this boy. She walked towards them and after a while she was standing right next to the girl.

She was wearing a knee-length strawberry dress with slightly lighter sleeves. She tied her hair into two ponytails, both the gloves she wore and her shoes were white, and she had a rose of the same shade in her hair, she had lips and eyes. Beautiful pink lips and eyes shining with kindness and childlike innocence. And that beautiful turquoise hair.

The man next to her, on the other hand, had long jet black hair in a ponytail, with garnet highlights on his fringe. He wore black slacks with holes, a white T-shirt and a black vest, rolled up sleeves, and white and gold gloves on his hands. His eyes caught my attention the most. They were red... But it wasn't just plain red, it was bloodier. As the sun shone brighter his eyes shone like a ruby.

"Lari!" the woman shouted happily, although she was the daughter of a nobleman, she didn't behave like one of the noble-born. She jumped on the pink hair, hugging her tightly and smiling. 'Four years ago, I would have fallen for it. But not now, ' she thought, returning the hug and perfecting my smile. "Rose, I missed you."

"No! I missed you. " she almost exclaimed it in the girl's ear. "We haven't seen each other for a week." at one point she detached from the pink-hair as if she remembered something. She had clearly forgotten about the man behind her.

"Oh yea, you don't mind if I brought a friend." she said looking at the mysterious boy. 'Friend' she thought similarly to the girl looking at the man. "My name is Delio Prime." The boy straightened up, put his hand on his heart and introduced himself with a smile. "Very nice to meet you." he said bowing slightly. "You too." she smiled back. "I knew Rose had tons of friends, but-"

"Lari, you are being rude!" she screamed in the ear of the girl thus interrupting me. 'Rude?' She didn't even give her a chance to finish and claims that she is 'Rude'.

"Rude?" Suddenly she felt a strange prickle. She looked away and saw her 'fiancé'. He was wearing a dirty yellow tailcoat, blue pants, and gray shoes. His hair was short, a shade of dirty yellow, similar to Delio, he has highlights on his bangs, but his hair is a shade of turquoise. And those eyes, beautiful green, this green is a symbol of the royal family. "My beloved fiancée is rude?" he asked mockingly, underlining the word fiancée. 'You finally showed up, Crown Prince Serion Omo.' She put her hand on her chest, she felt nothing, just as if her heart would stop.

"Prince, I didn't mean." she started to panic, wanting to explain how her life would depend on it. But no wonder. "Nothing happened," he began in a calm tone. "My fiancée has a terrible character. I was surprised that you called her ONLY rude. "Oh again the same, 'You always insult me ​​whenever there is an opportunity.' Several situations like this flashed through the head of the pink-haired girl, this was the reason why others allowed themselves too much, too much. "Let's go inside." she offered with a smile on her face, a damn fake smile.

Everyone sat down in one of the many lounges, sipped tea, talked, you might consider that they had a good time. The pink-haired girl could not remember such a situation in her previous life, maybe because she had previously canceled most of the meetings and was getting ready to meet her 'fiancé'?

Most likely.

It doesn't matter now, at least Roselia continued her game. Suddenly their very pleasant discussion was interrupted by the pink-eye "Delio, will you play the violin?" there was a momentary silence, which the Crown Prince decided to break. "You can play the violin?" he asked mockingly. "Does the prince have a problem with that?" you have to be blind not to notice that the black-haired man has something to do with the blonde. For example, the way he looked at him showed that. "I'm sure you are exceptionally talented."

'Why was I so in love with him?' To be so blindly in love with someone is a sin! Taking advantage of this distracting moment, Roselia decided to talk to Serion, Larina approached the black-haired man. After he looked at Roselia, as he looked at Serion, there was no doubt what he was up to, not what he wanted to do. "I advise against it." The boy looked at her in surprise. "Sorry?" he said inquiringly. "I mean, the man next to her is fake, and whatever you want to do, it could end very badly for you," she began to slowly explain what she meant. 'And she, too,' flashed through her head. "Anyway, if Rosela wasn't here long ago, he'd throw you out."

"So this is what it looks like." looked at him with pure hostility, come on well masked it blue-eyed was able to see it. This reluctance, comparable to hers, is on a similar level, and she smiled involuntarily at the thought of it. "Do you wish for a violin?" she asked politely, at which point an idea struck her. "With pleasure." when she heard his answer, she involuntarily widened her smile.

His posture was perfect, he stood there for a moment and suddenly moved his arm and made the first sound. The game was perfect, his body was even, he didn't even flinch. Larina knew this song well, so I offered it to him myself, so she decided to join. She grabbed the guitar and stood next to it.

When he pulled the bow, she followed him at the right moment, the boy was surprised by the pink-hair's progress, but he continued until the song took off Delio sang and Larina played at times joining him in singing, they matched perfectly. This reminded the girl of her Mother, and reluctantly, but had to admit that she was nostalgic about plucking the strings and singing, it was really nostalgic.

"Your tears are the payment I will ever need."