1.

"Larino Migite, you are sentenced to death for the attempted murder of the Royal Couple and the murder of their firstborn. Do you want to say something?" all eyes were on the royal couple. The accused girl was close to them, they have nothing to say? After a while, a sad voice broke the silence.

"Lari... if you apologize you can save your life!" the Queen exclaimed in an almost desperate tone. The eyes of the subjects moved to pink hair. The once beautiful woman looked terrible now. Her hair, once shining like sakura flowers in bloom, has been cut in months and has not been washed, and her indigo eyes have turned dull. There was tiredness and irritation on her face.The girl slowly raised her head and spat towards the royal couple. "I don't need your pity." she said in a tired but firm voice. "I'd rather DIE than apologize to you!"

After these words were spoken, there was a deafening silence again, and the girl lowered her head again. The Queen could not believe the words spoken by her best friend. What did she do that the person closest to her wanted to kill her and refused to save her? How did she offend her so much? "If that is your decision." the man said and signaled to one of the guards.

The latter approached the woman kneeling on the stones and took the sword from its scabbard. He raised his hand ... He hesitated as he saw the smile on the woman's face. Why would she smile? He's gonna cut off her head in a moment ...

He chased those thoughts away, took a swing and...

Total nothingness, everything turned white, completely empty of expression or color of any kind. Only white... In this frontier nothingness you could hear a woman's voice, a voice expressing her grievances. "If I had a chance, I'd come back and correct my mistakes"

"I would fix my life, apologize to my Father and..."

" never trusted Roseli"

After that, everything was quiet again, there was nothing left but white.

"Miss, it's time to get up." A voice spread across the room. The young woman opened her eyes slowly and what she saw surprised her, she saw her old room. At first she couldn't believe it, she looked towards the door and saw her former maid. 'But she hasn't been working for a year and a half.' The thought crossed her mind, confusing pink-hair even more. "A-alice?" she asked, surprised, still not knowing what was going on.

"Please hurry up, Your Father is waiting." she said with a gentle smile. "Thank you, Alice." she replied with a faint smile on her face, the maid bowed slightly and left. 'What's going on here?' She thought as she walked towards the wardrobe. There was a small mirror on the table next to me, I took it in my hand and she couldn't believe what she saw...

The reflection showed her younger version, from four years ago. Before all hell started, before SHE betrayed her. 'A-after all, one of the prince's men cut off my head. I Died! It's not possible' Mixed feelings spilled over the girl's body. Misunderstanding, joy and hope..? 'Now... I can fix everything,' she thought happily.

"And I'll start with you, Father ..." she said with a smile on her face. She opened the wardrobe and began going through the dresses. One half was full of frills, bows, ribbons, beads and it's hard to say what else. And the other one was special occasion dresses, and, resigned, she took the hanger from about the inside. It was a gently green dress with long sleeves and a small bow at the neck at the waist was tied with a white belt with a large pink-haired eye-colored bow. She tied her hair in a bun and headed towards the dining room. When she entered the room, she saw her father sitting at the table, reading a letter.

"Good morning, Father." she said smiling. The girl wanted to throw herself at him crying and start apologizing for everything she had done, but she was afraid that the man would think that something was wrong. "Good morning Lari-" the man started looking up from above the sheet of paper, paused. "You don't have any makeup and-and you wore that dress." he said hesitatingly, "Well, in my past life, I wouldn't have worn one dress twice, much less show up without makeup." She winced at the thought of it.

"Is something wrong, Dad?" she asked, pretending to be an idiot. She wasn't sure if it shocked him more, I hadn't used this phrase for him for years, and ... she wasn't polite, kind, and didn't show love for a long time. Of course something was wrong. His daughter put on one dress a second time is not her style. "Should I change?" she asked innocently "NO!" he exclaimed with obvious disagreement and stood up so abruptly that he almost knocked over his chair. His reaction surprised pink-hair, she did not think that I would react to the situation like that. "I mean..." he immediately mastered himself and gestured to the chair in front of him. "Sit down and let's go."

During breakfast, the man looked at the letter all the time. His expression said it wasn't good. "Dad?" the girl, intrigued by the paper, asked. "Something happened?" pink-hair looked up from above the paper. "No, why you ask?" he replied fairly quickly, setting the letter on the table. "You seem concerned about this letter." she said directly. The girl was never in favor of "pouring water", she always went straight to the goal, always. The man took a breath and, with a sad smile, said, "Y-your fiance, the Crown Prince will arrive tomorrow." At the sound of these words, the girl felt a feeling of rage spread through her whole body. She just got back and needs to see his treacherous face? This is probably some mockery. "I know you are happy-"

"Happy?" she asked ironically thereby interrupting her father. "Why should I? Does he realize what chaos this could cause?" The man did not know much what to say, his daughter did not care that her fiancé was coming, but what chaos could this cause? "Y-You're right. Also tomorrow-"

"Dad, I want to go to town." pink-hair couldn't hear it anymore, didn't want to hear it. She knew very well that SHE was also coming tomorrow. And she didn't want to hear about her today.

The next day came, and in one of the rooms you could hear nothing but the sound of a pen brushing on paper. "Miss looks focused." one of the maids said, watching as the pink-haired woman wrote something passionately for over an hour. "Has she started learning?"

The girl sat in the library with a 'diary'. 'In my previous life, I was never nice to my father. I blamed him for my mother's death and treated him with hostility. And my brother, he was always favored and scolded me for his mistakes. But the staff thing...' in the meantime the maids managed to leave, they had to have more important things, less.

"And let's move on to the main plot and the cause of my death ..." the girl said softly. "Crown prince and my 'friend'. In my past life, I was madly in love with him. And Roselia... We've known each other since we were five and we've been inseparable until ... "She paused for a moment, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wrote everything down on a piece of paper. "She cheated on me, set me up and turned my fiancé against me. And finally, the case of their son's killer. " When she finished writing down the most important matters, one of her maids came up to the girl, Alice. "Mrs. Roselia is here."

'As expected.' She closed the book and put it on the shelf. "I'm coming." I turned to smile at Alice and walked past her. 'Time to start the game ~ '

The one who used YandereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara