10.

The green-haired boy was standing in front of the man he met in the market square when he was returning with his mother. Later that day, the woman explained to him that he was her friend and his name was Delios, she also told him to go to him if necessary.

"I don;t know." said the black-haired man, then bent down so that the younger one did not have to look up. "We'll find her," he said, stroking his head. "After all, he has two Yandere on his side, right?" he said with a smile, winking at the boy with these words and the younger one smiled.

Meanwhile, the uncle of the green-haired boy was standing by the carriage waiting for the younger one to finish, all the time thinking about what the younger one said in the carriage, Why? He heard the same thing when he first met her, the first person to recognize him as a member of the Migite family.

'Do I really hate you?' It crossed the man's mind, once more doubting whether it was the right choice. He looked at his hands, he still had, and even wore the gloves she had given him that day, except that now they fit perfectly. Even on the battlefield, he still had them in his hands...

Was there anything to hate her for?

What was the reason for this reluctance?

Is it because of his Mother? She had always felt that he deserved more as his only son, but did she really mean him or herself? He didn't know...

"Boss, we are." so the pink-haired woman was led through what seemed to be the entire hideout of the kidnappers until she heard the voice of one of the men guarding her. "Come out" was heard by her familiar voice, followed by the sound of the door closing. "That voice..." was gone, so she could speak freely. "You are... older brother of that woman." she began slowly, unable to speak for a long time, which made her voice soft, almost as if she was whispering.

"Right, Uncle Rico?" she said, gaining confidence, thus she heard footsteps approaching her. "So you're not as stupid as your little brother." he said mockingly, pulling the pink-haired girl's blindfold from her eyes.

In front of the girl was a middle-aged man with brown hair and green eyes. There was a scar on his right eye, the same color as his hair, with a beard, and a copper robe and blue pants.

The woman stood calmly looking at the older "Of course not." she said smiling. "I'm not stupid enough to hire my family to kidnap someone." The brown-haired man merely smiled at the girl's words. "It's true, you know you should be dead?" He quickly changed the subject quickly, the girl, of course, figured out what the real reason for the kidnapping was.

A smile left her lips, "I know, but since I'm not, let's make a deal." there was silence, the girl's hands were still tied, and yet she stood erect, confident, she knew perfectly well how to behave in any situation. The older one, after a moment of silence, finally looked at the girl. "You think I'll go for it?" he asked with a smirk, of course he wasn't going to agree, but she knew it, having known him too well in her past life.

"As you prefer, but you know well that I could bring you down." she said, looking with an icy glance at the man. "Do you really think I'll let you do this? You'd have to get out of here first, alive." A smile did not leave any of them, "Well, I have the advantage that there is a certain person who will save me anyway, give you and your people a choice, 'Uncle'."

There was silence again, the woman knew very well how to bargain, and the brown-haired girl was curious about the secret savior of the pink-haired girl.

"You know, sometimes I wish you were my daughter or at least my biological niece. I am wasting this talent in these showrooms of yours. " he said with a sincere smile, yes, sometimes he really wanted a woman to be his daughter, but you can't have everything, for the second sentence he uttered with pure mockery. He hated all those rich dressed up people who thought only about their own ass, he didn't understand what his little sister saw in this environment. "So what is this proposition?"

"Immediately better," she said as she left the bathroom, her uncle gave her clean clothes so she wouldn't be wearing her pajamas. There was a top of a silvery and white knee-length dress, nothing fancy. "I'm glad you are." the older man said ironically, after a while the voice of one of the men spread over the room, as Larina guessed, one of those who guarded her. "Boss, we caught some kid!"

"Bring him in," the brown-haired replied, turning to face the entrance to his office. After a while, he was almost thrown into the room, a green-haired boy with red, empty eyes, blood all over his face, and a bloody dagger in his hand. He was wearing a simple blue T-shirt and red pants rolled up to his knees, Larina immediately recognized the boy, he was none other than, "Agne..."

What was the surprise for the brown-haired man when he heard the voice of the pink-haired woman, "You know him?" he asked incredulously. Where'd any kid in his hideout ever come from? The woman just nodded her head, and the boy stood frozen to the thought of what his 'Mother' could do, that she saw him in such a state, and at the same time happy that she was fine. "It's my son." the girl finally said, surprising both her uncle and the young boy, who was sure she would renounce him and hate him.

Life likes to surprise