3. {2}

The day of the banquet has come, Larina has spent her days in detailed preparations. Relationship with past/future events has acquired new, very useful skills. What was the surprise of the servants when she asked them to bring her sewing supplies, cloth and a few other things.

She entered the room and tracked down her 'friend' almost immediately. There were young and old ladies around, mostly the lonely ones. Roselia stood among them. "You look so cute ~"

"Thank you Miss X." At some point, everyone around them started talking, whispering or just gossiping. Everyone's eyes fell on one particular pink-haired young woman. "Oh my! Miss Migite, is it you!"

The party was flourishing, the gentlemen were talking to the lonely ladies, the music was playing. After two hours, a pink-haired girl finally managed to get away from the ladies who were mainly paying her compliments. 'I ran away.' She breathed a sigh of relief, only after a while she noticed that she was standing in a small clearing between the trees, her family's estate was also in the forest, and a bigger one, so she had no problem getting into the bushes. Unlike other girls. "Now, I have to catch a certain wolf." she folded her fan and moved on.

In another part of the forest, a black-haired man walked through the lands of a young count. Really amazing. They were the same age, and had already earned the title of Count. Interesting ... How many people did he have to get rid of? Suddenly he heard footsteps and walked towards him.

He walked among the trees and saw Roselie. She was wearing a white and silver dress that barely reached her knee. Her shoes were a shade of gold that matched the stone necklace around her neck and makeup. What surprised the man was that her hair was not tied, quite the opposite.

When she finally noticed him, she suddenly changed her attitude completely. She smiled at him with that childishly innocent smile of hers. She turned her gaze towards the Count, and in a moment she was at his side, in fact in his arms. The boy felt anger spread through his whole body, at the very sight of this disgusting scene he wanted to remove his existence, make him disappear, it was just another obstacle. To deprive him of his life by a slow death, he would be dying in suffering such as he has never experienced before. At the very thought of this cute scene, the black-haired man's lust increased. However, at the sight of Rosela's smile, it was all gone.

Or maybe..?

Unable to look any further, the young man walked towards a small meadow near his current observation site, unconsciously leaving the Count's area. They stood there for a moment staring at the sky, thinking of nothing. Slowly I looked down and saw Rose dew.

One of the roses, this type was pink, the same color as Rosela's eyes, and her lips are a little paler than this shade. Her favorite flowers, their name is derived from their Latin name. At the thought, the boy smiled and decided to collect some for her. When he was done he started with a childish grin to look for Rosela. After a few minutes of looking for her...

He was passing one of the windows. The misfortune decided that at the same moment he looked in the direction of that open window. Black-haired saw his 'love' embracing with the young Count. He dropped the bouquet, and in his head, like a knife, someone cut the thin rope that held him in his right mind. Rage spilled over his body along with blood. At that moment, he was thinking of nothing, his mind turned into a void. The only thought that arose was

KILLING THE COUNT

It was late in the evening that most of the guests had already left the party and the party had moved to the property. Delio walked over to one of the tables on which the food stood, saw the knife, and without hesitation grabbed it, hiding it in his pocket. Still, it's a better weapon than any other, even if it's just a knife. He put on his everyday face and decided to talk to the man, he had already noticed that he was well built, so the boy asked him to show him where he exercises most often, thus taking him away from people.

The men had been walking for a long time, one of them made sure that no one was following us and that he would not notice or hear them. Once he was sure it was safe, he pulled out the knife. He raised his hand above the man's head and was about to stick the blade in when he turned and dodged. As soon as he realized that he was in danger, he started to run away, which was ironically funny, especially since the boy was taller than the black-haired man and better built. Still, Delio had to admit, it made him happy. The farther he ran, the more he ran, the black-haired man had more and more fun with it. Unfortunately for him, he fell and sprained his ankle. He couldn't run anymore, too bad. He turned to the man and admitted

"I-It's my fault." His voice was trembling as he spoke as if he hoped it would help him. The black-haired man had no idea how his victim could know what was going on, but he played his game. "I never thought I'd see you with her." I said calmly. "It's my fault." repeated the black-haired mockingly with a smile on his face, coming closer to the poor count. He swung and hit him with the handle of the knife, then, with a mocking smile, lifted the knife up and...

With a quick movement, he cut his face in half, causing a not too deep wound, but just enough that he could punch himself. Blood splashed on the executioner's face and clothes. It was a beautiful sight. A few hours ago, the man was flirting with the Ladies at his party, and now he was sitting leaning against a tree with a huge cut all the way through his face, from which blood slowly spilled, he tried helplessly to raise his hands but failed. And Delio stood over him with a bloodied knife in his hand, stained clothes, and a blood stain on his face that accompanied a huge mocking smile.

Suddenly the man felt that someone was watching them, no, he was watching him. They turned on their heels with a serious expression on their face, raising the knife towards the emerging figure. The person stepped closer to the very edge of the knife. To the killer's surprise, it was none other than Larina Migite herself, Rosela's best friend. She smiled broadly and said, "I guess I'll have to live with this, Prince Delios."

Moments later, the black-haired man was sitting and watching the girl dig a hole. It was a fascinating sight for him, he had never seen anyone do anything for him, help him get rid of clues. For any young lady to do such a job. "How is it that you are like this? Now you are digging his grave. " he asked, pointing at the dead Count. The girl raised the shovel towards the man with obvious annoyance on her face. "That's the truth." she said and slowly lowered the tool, "If they catch me, I'll take you with me." she said with a smirk. At that moment, Delios' heart beat faster, there was something about this woman ... He opened his mouth limply and slowly came out the next words. "You will pay for your crimes and mine too ...""This is the last thing I can do." she dropped the shovel to the ground and walked over to him, put her hand in his direction and asked with a smile. "So, what will it be?" Without much thought, the boy shook her hand. She knew his true identity and had seen what he had done to the Count, not to mention that he was the eldest child of the only Duke in the nation.