8. {2}

It was dark, everyone was asleep, while Larina and her father sat in the library in silence, the man had his eyes on the floor, he did not dare to look at his daughter.

Funny, a man recognized as an outstanding military man, to this day no one was able to surpass him, the only duke in the whole kingdom and a close friend of the king, a living legend, he did not dare to look his daughter in the eyes, just because she caught him, or rather saved him, because he tried to hang himself.

"Why?" She asked a simple question, expecting a simple answer, but he did not answer. Irritated by his childish behavior, she shouted at him, ignoring that everyone was asleep "Father!"

"Because I miss her!" he finally let it out. "She was the love of my life." he said it smiling, she understood his feelings. "Father, I miss my Mother too-" she began a little calmer than before. "Angel," he said, looking up at the ceiling, when the girl heard that name, she froze.

Why?

Why does it always have to be HER!?

She was furious with Father, but she couldn't show it, now it was necessary to prevent another attempt at suicide, but hatred for this arrogant ignorant was boiling in pink-hair 'Did he really forget about her so quickly? It is ALWAYS HER! ALWAYS! Whatever happened, she always mentions Mother Lorezo, but never about my Mom...' her head was croaking, she wanted to get up and play the man, shout everything in his face, but she couldn't. She was supposed to repair, not destroy, she couldn't do it, not now.

Throughout her life, her previous life, everyone wondered why I hated my father so much, why didn't she forgive him..?

Is it because he didn't save her Mother from the fire?

No...

Or maybe because he remarried?

No...

Or was it because he BADEED her mother and had a son with another?

No, even that was able to forgive him...

The only thing she couldn't forgive him was that he forgot about her Mother so quickly, she hated Lorezo's Mother from the beginning.

She was a beautiful woman, but even greater than her beauty was her greed! Lorezo was accepted as the heir of the family, she became the Duke's wife, and Larina was removed from her father. As Lorezo was the first and only son to be heir, the girl who had been prepared for this position from childhood was removed from her own inheritance, which belonged to them equally, and legally more to Larina than to her brother, but SHE prompted the Father that Lorezo would be the heir to ALL FAMILY ASSETS!

She threw away all thoughts and memories about this woman, she had to be calm, she could not get carried away, she looked at the Father. "Maybe we will go for a walk?" she suggested, not showing what feelings were tugging at her. "Let's take Lorezo with us." she could have expected it, and she did. They walked around the garden, slowly towards one of the clearings in their lands. She kept a little back, at one point she stopped, watching the Father and his brother walk away.

'He will never look at me the same way as he looks at Lorezo...' she thought as she looked up at the sky, it started to rain, she stood in the rain. "Do I really require that much?" she asked herself and moved on.

Suddenly she felt a pain in the back of her head and in the back, she looked back and saw a masked figure, she was sure it was a man, but how did he get here? She didn't have time for this now, she began to run deeper into the ground. 'I can't die here!' Such a thought ran through her head, ran as fast as she could, but at some point out of nowhere, it appeared in front of her and she lost consciousness.