Chapter 57.1 - Reader : You can't disappear

"!"

Du Ze stretched out his hands and hugged the limp body of the blond youth. Xiu had fainted and his whole weight was pressing down heavily on him. Xiu's body was very relaxed, as though he was at ease because he knew he had someone he could rely on. Du Ze sighed helplessly as he silently hugged Xiu, unable to complain.

Moe Lord, this is a foul!

Muir hurried over when he saw that Xiu had fainted. When he learned that Xiu would be in a coma for several days, Muir changed back into his dragon form and brought Xiu and Du Ze back to his lair.

At the black dragon's lair, Du Ze was blinded by a hill of gold, silver, and gems. The glittering coins and precious gems almost filled the entire cavern. The black dragon motioned for Du Ze to make himself comfortable while he himself lay down to rest. He really was a little tired since he woke up and fought a dragon right away, then later fought the silver dragon, too. He had used up a bit too much of his energy.

Du Ze struggled to clear a space for Xiu to lie down on. Du Ze was involuntarily distracted by the golden hill. Dragons like to collect gold and silver, but they don't use it the way humans do. For dragons whose skin is insensitive, these gold coins that were piled up are just like cat blankets - how luxurious and shameful! Other creatures struggle to earn a copper coin, but this group of tall, rich and handsome fellows were resting their heads on piles of gold coins, living the good life.

The black dragon was asleep, the Moe Lord was in a coma, and some lonely loser otaku had nothing to do except count coins. After two days of counting gold coins, Du Ze suddenly saw the black dragon raise his head and stare at the entrance in an unfriendly manner.

A somewhat frivolous voice came.

"Hey, Muir, did you come back?"

A red dragon poked its head inside. Its scales were crimson and its eyes were like balls of lava. Du Ze was looking at the red dragon when a fluffy yellow ball suddenly appeared. It squatted on top of the red dragon's nose, ruining the red dragon's ferocious appearance. With the little chick on its nose, the red dragon looked like it was trying to act cute.

"Chirp!" The little phoenix fanned its tiny wings, dived down from the red dragon's nose, turned a 360 degree somersault in midair, then free-falled until it mercilessly hit a silly, cute person's face

"Chirp."

Du Ze tore the fluffy chick from his face then squatted down and covered his face. He didn't know why the little chirp appeared on the red dragon's head, but his heart was full of an unspeakable killing intent. The small phoenix flew crookedly to the top of Du Ze's head, gleefully fluffing itself up: Finally found the mother chirp ~

"I found this little thing on the way, it looks like good meat." The red dragon had been staring at the small Phoenix but when it saw Du Ze, it became very excited and spat out a bit of flame as it spoke: "You have a little human here, Muir. Is it for me?"

The black dragon immediately told the red dragon to "scram."

"Come on, it's just a joke." The red dragon stepped back a few paces when he saw the black dragon's attack stance. "I am here to inform you that Lord Theo told us to go to the dragon valley."

When he saw how the black dragon seemed completely uninterested, the red dragon continued: "It is said that the Dragon God descended, aren't you curious?"