Extra 1 : Feast

Warning : This chapter is NSFW.

According to the Mayan prophecy, December 21, 2012 was supposed to be the end of the world. However,life went on as normal after that day. The people of Earth survived the apocalypse.

Why didn't the end of the world come?

Because the reader pacified the main character who wanted to destroy the world.

"... Ah ..."

Wordless groans echoed in the darkened room. The only light came from the computer monitor, its glowing screen reflecting the image of two entangled bodies. Du Ze blinked. The sweat from his forehead was flowing down into his eyes and his breathing was ragged with desire.

Xiu was buried inside Du Ze, filling him to the brim and proving Xiu's existence to him.

"Tired?" Xiu licked Du Ze's sweat. He hugged Du Ze tightly, as though he was afraid someone would take Du Ze away from him. He used his weight to pin down the black-haired youth, leaving no room for Du Ze to move.

"... I'm tired..." Du Ze gasped out and feebly clasped his hands around the neck of the person above him. "But ... don't take it out ... ah!"

Xiu's heart suddenly contracted and his movements slowed.

Du Ze felt that thing getting bigger and harder, stretching his inner walls. It was so intense that for a moment he felt as though he couldn't even breathe. Nonetheless, he wanted this sense of fullness that made him profoundly connected to Xiu - the feeling that man was at his side and one with him.

"I won't take it out." Xiu held Du Ze's thin waist, which was full of bruises, and went deeper inside. That place was extremely hot, making people feel like they were melting. The inner walls were squeezing and sucking on his desire. Xiu's deep blue eyes darkened as he desperately said with passion: "Du Ze, say my name."

"Xiu ..."

Du Ze's voice shook slightly. His way of speaking was different from everyone else; in order to make the word clear, the dark-haired young man's word was very slow, like someone swearing an eternal vow.

"Say my name again."

".... Xiao (Xiu) ..."

Du Ze shivered. He couldn't say the name properly as Xiu thrust deeper inside him. This was already his third time to climax, but it was only now that Xiu filled his insides with scalding hot fluid.

"Ah..." Du Ze breathed. The sex inside his body began to grow bigger again ... but this time the shape was different? Some small bumps were poking at his moist inner walls. As the sex organ swelled, Du Ze was stimulated again. His eyelashes were wet with sweat. Du Ze looked up and saw that Xiu had changed into his beastkin form.

The beastkin's lion ears twitched and he buried his face in Du Ze neck, taking a deep breath. His tail swished back and forth, betraying his excitement. Xiu loved the scent of Du Ze. That scent was on the bed. In fact, the whole room was full of that scent. To the beastkin's sensitive nose, he could tell everything that this person had done in this room. Just imagining it was enough to drive Xiu crazy - he finally found this person's home. Now Xiu can take over everything that belongs to Du Ze and completely fill this person's place with his own scent.

"Xiu ...!"

Du Ze's voice rose slightly at the end as the burning hot thing in body began to move. The sex organ's barbs rubbed against his inner walls. Although the top wasn't touching his most sensitive spot, those barbs were rubbing his insides. He had already climaxed three times but this unexpected stimulus made his sex half-harden.

Since Xiu did not pull out before, his fluid had filled Du Ze's body. Xiu's thrusts were accompanied by lewd, wet sounds that made Du Ze ears turn red.