Chapter 91.1 - Reader : This world is a novel

Now- where is he?

Du Ze opened his eyes and his field of vision was filled with pure white. He was alone. All of the wounds on his body vanished as if they had never been.

After a brief interval while he was befuddled, Du Ze began to look around to try to quickly sort out his current situation - why did he suddenly arrive in this place? Du Ze's thoughts were still on the god of light's unexpected self-destruction. He hadn't thought that the god of light would have such a surprise up his sleeve. Some silly, cute person thought that the so-called Final BOSS fight was just a formality, but the god of light used his ultimate skill "verdict" to wipe out their entire party.

"You are dead."

Du Ze looked at the boundless whiteness around him - is this the afterlife?

White, white, white, white and white. It was like falling into a vat of milk, or like being on a piece of white paper where he was only thing painted in color on it.

Du Ze examined his surroundings then had to close his eyes. He found out that all this whiteness was more uncomfortable than complete darkness. If he looked at the intense whiteness for a long time, not only were his eyes dazzled, he also felt like vomiting.

".... If I had known that I could meet you ahead of time, I would have let the god of light kill you."

In the next moment, Du Ze heard someone sigh. A silly, cute person's first reaction was happiness - just when he was wondering what had happened, the subject in question appeared - but once he understood the meaning of what that voice had said, he was dismayed.

Du Ze took a short breath of air; his heart seemed to spasm and his whole body seemed rigid as a block of stone. He opened his eyes and looked at the speaker. The moment he saw that other person, it was as though a bolt of lightning hit him on the top of his head. The one in front of him was totally beyond his imagination.

In that pure white space, "that one" greeted Du Ze.

"We meet at last, I am the Creator of this world."

When he heard this introduction, Du Ze felt as though his whole body was poked by needles until it was numb. The person who claimed to be the creator of the world had short black hair and was wearing a white shirt, black trousers, a pair of glasses and blue hearing aids - that other person looked just like him!

"Don't worry about that." He seemed to understand Du Ze's blank stare. "I have no fixed appearance and usually take on a form that is familiar to you.

****! You scared me! Du Ze's heart was like a TV screen that was filled with ****ing strong expletives. For a moment there, he thought that this was going to be a cliché plot development1, like that person had a relationship with his mother and that he and the god had a relationship - but it was just the Creator God using his image.

Finally, I knew the truth and my tears fell.2

After the initial shock, a certain silly, cute person realized that "Creator God = life-sized mirror." Du Ze thought that this was actually quite consistent with the novel's setting. As the god who created the world, the Creator of the world of "Mixed Blood" wasn't well-known among the people. He had no idols or temples and the information the people of the Chaos Continent knew about him was pitifully sparse.