Chapter 22.2 - Author : In YY novels, lillies can be straightened

Xiu took off Du Ze's glasses and, before he could react, Du Ze was turned onto his back, laying him flat on the bed with Xiu on his knees above him. The Lich's long black curls tumbled down his pale shoulders. Not waiting for Du Ze to curl up and shiver from the cold, Xiu stooped down and kissed him on the lips.

This was not the first time that their lips touched. When they first met, the skeleton lying under the statue of god could only watch as the black-haired youth walked towards him, crouched down, and kissed him - Du Ze was saving Xiu then. Now the black-haired youth on the bed could only watch as the pale, handsome Lich leaned over and kissed him - Xiu was now saving Du Ze. The same two people, the same behavior, even the purpose of the action is the same, but because the dominant person is different, the action is very different.

The first time, Du Ze's motive was "I want to save him, I don't want him to be in pain." With that thought, he gave his soul to Xiu. A lot of time passed since then, but now Xiu has the same idea. The soul flames in his eyes were fluctuating as he slightly lowered his eyelids, concentrating all of his attention on his prey.

This person ... is important.

Du Ze felt Xiu's ice-cold thin lips on his, and when the Lich's tongue explored his mouth, he was unsure of what to do with his own. Obviously he knew that this was just Xiu's way of sucking out the spirit and saving him, but this type of behavior of one's lips and tongue will always have a different meaning. Along with the time when he gave his soul to Xiu, this was the second time that Du Ze has kissed someone - and it's even the same person! But this time, the impact of the kiss was much stronger than the first. The previous time they kissed, the other was in his skeleton shape. This time Xiu was in his Lich form. For Du Ze, he very vividly felt that he was kissing a man, even though he is also a man.

Xiu's tongue was inside Du Ze's mouth, gently sucking out the spirit. The cold that had chilled him to the bones gradually faded away as Du Ze felt the familiar sensation of his soul being consumed. Even though he knew it was just Xiu sucking out the cold spirit, this scene was so similar to the old one that Du Ze felt frightened - that time when he had contributed his soul, he almost died. In the Lost Land, although he lost part of his soul every day, the protagonist had used undead magic to take it.

Through his blurry vision, he saw the soul flames in Xiu's eyes leap up again.

[...... Are you afraid?]

Du Ze was confused for a moment. This was the same as before when the protagonist spoke in his mind. But even now Du Ze still doesn't know how to respond. He subconsciously wanted to retract his tongue, but failed.

Xiu was silent then he stretched out his hand and stroked the Du Ze's black hair.

[Don't be afraid.]

The faithful reader was instantly comforted and cured. Comparing the performance of the protagonist's first and second kiss, Du Ze felt that this time his autobiography wouldn't be "Blackened Fan: A Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure" anymore. This time the autobiography's title would be "How to Raise a Cute (Moe/Meng) Master" and the theme would be: Long live the cute master! The hole in Du Ze's brain was getting bigger and the silly, adorable reader didn't realize that Xiu was not just sucking out the Yin spirit. The tip of Xiu's tongue was licking Du Ze's tongue. The soft, slippery and moist touch made the Lich narrow his eyes.

Very comfortable ...

"Mr. Du Ze, your companion woke up -"