Chapter 19 - Doujinshi : Yooooooo~

(Warning : This chapter is NSFW)

Xiu embraced Du Ze and increased his speed.

When he used lightning to destroy the stone giant, an overwhelming sense of fatigue burst out from inside of his body. The power of Destruction was very overbearing and frightening; the energy it consumed was too much for Xiu to bear.

At that time, he felt like he was being controlled by something. Although his body was obviously so tired that he could not even raise a finger, his soul was very excited. His excitement even suppressed his fatigue and encouraged him to keep fighting. When he embraced Du Ze, that abnormal feeling gradually disappeared. In order to suppress his condition, Xiu had no other choice but to grab Du Ze and fly away.

A white line suddenly appeared at the boundary between the red wasteland and purple sky. As they closed the distance, the white line become more clearly defined. Appearing before Xiu’s eyes were countless white skeletons. The boundless white bones replaced the red soil, spreading to the distant horizon ‘til they met with the purple sky – just like an ocean of bones.

At this point, Xiu finally reached his limit. He found a hidden place with enough room to lay down before he retracted his wings and placed Du Ze down onto the ground. Afterwards, he sat down quietly to recover his physical strength and scrutinize the demonic blade in his hand. The burning silver blade reflected a pair of purple eyes. The pupils were no longer red and full of demonic charm. Xiu thought for a bit, took out the piece of metal he found in the necromancer’s tower, and placed it on the blade of the demonic sword. The metal suddenly started to “boil.” It turned into silver liquid that covered the blade. The scarlet blade began to flicker as if it was in crisis, almost as though it was trying to escape, but the metal piece completely swallowed it up.

Eventually, the sword was completely absorbed by the metal piece. The Qian Bian integrated with the demonic blade and turned back into a dull piece of metal. Xiu picked it up and mentally willed it to change. It quickly reverted into the form of the silver-red sword.

Satisfied with the weapon, Xiu then moved his eyes to the dark haired youth who was still in a coma.

In his darkest, most pathetic hour, this person with an unknown background and mystical power appeared. While in his undead form, Xiu only cared about this man’s use and value. As a gnome, he was always skeptical and curious towards him. And now, he felt that none of that was important. As Xiu’s black nails glided over Du Ze severed arm, he thought to himself: as long as this person stays beside me, I will not care about his identity.

He wants to control this person.

The two moons climbed higher in the sky. Under the moonlight, the dark haired youth’s severed hand returned to its original state. Xiu watched quietly. He knows that at midnight, Du Ze will recover. Not just his body, all his possessions are like that. This makes Du Ze’s origin even more enigmatic. This caused Xiu to feel a little bit unhappy; although he does not care about Du Ze’s identity, the mystery makes him feel like he cannot completely control this person.

Xiu’s eyes fell on the book on Du Ze’s bosom. Every time he notices the book, this man’s face immediately becomes tense. Is that book… very important?

Xiu reached out his hand to take the book.

***

Du Ze was dreaming.

In the dream, he was happily walking on the road. Suddenly he fell into a pit; the hole was extremely deep, with no bottom in sight. He plummets, descending forever. When Du Ze felt like he would continue to fall like this, he suddenly saw a bunch of people also performing the same free fall. Those people looked at him calmly: “A newcomer?”