Chapter 32

...

Clark's POV.

"Too many billion people running around the planet
What is the chance in heaven that you'd find your way to me."

As the song I picked as our theme song played, I hold her hands tight while we slowly walk in the aisle.

She's widely smiling as she glance on the audiences and I can't help but to fix my eyes on her.

I'm afraid I might be dreaming. That this is not real. Baka bigla nalang akong magising at wala siya sa tabi ko.

"Stop staring at me. Mabubunggo mo na yung mga paso sa gilid."
She said fixing her eyes in front.

"I'm afraid if I took my eyes off of you, you might disappear."
She rolled her eyes and meet mine.

"What should I do to make you believe that I am not a dream? That this is real?"

She asked arching her brows behind the veil.

"Kiss me."

Sa halip na gawin ang sinabi ko ay umirap lamang siya at binaling muli ang paningin sa harapan tsaka pasimpleng kinurot ako sa tagiliran.

"Tell me what is this sweet sensation
It's a miracle that happened
Though I search for an explanation
Only one thing it could be."

"Marami ka pang dapat ipaliwanag sa akin kaya umayos ka. If I'm satisfied with your words then I'll decide wether to let you kiss me."

"I bet, more than a kiss pa ibibigay mo sakin after I will tell you everything."
Kinindatan ko siya na siyang ikinapula ng mukha niya at umirap sa akin. I can't help but to smile widely.

Ngiting wagi.

"That I was born for you
It was written in the stars
Yes, I was born for you
And the choice was never ours
It's as if the powers of the universe
Conspired to make you mine
Until the day I die
I bless the day that I was born for you. "

As the song hits the chorus, siya namang pagdating namin sa harap ng pastor na magkakasal sa amin.

I smiled after I released a deep breath.

This is it. This is the moment I've been always dreaming of. The moment I've always been waiting for. To finally marry the only woman I would love my whole life.

A formal wedding with all the person that is important to both of us.

"Thank you."
I whispered enough for her to hear. Lumingon siya sa akin, her eyes inquiring. "Thank you for not running away even though you don't know who you are going to get married to."

Sasagot pa sana siya pero tumikhim na yung pastor.

"Kung nandito na ang lahat, maaring magsimula na tayo."
Ngumiti siya sa amin at tumikhim muli bago binaling ang paningin sa Bibliyang nakabuklat sa harapan niya.

Nagsimula nang magsalita ang pastor sa harap. I must focus on his words but all of them just came passing by my ears because right at this moment, all my attention were drawn by the most important woman standing beside me.