Chapter 1

Chelsea POV

(September)

Outfit: picture

“Yeah I’ll see you Friday. I miss you too. Eww did you really just burp into my ear?” Charlotte said as she walked into Starbucks. She scanned to the room for me and smiled as she spotted me. “Tell the boys I say hi. Okay bye Niall.” she hung up the phone and dropped into the seat in front of me.

“Have you picked a dress for Friday yet?” I asked. We were flying out to LA for the 2013 VMA’s. We would be walking the red carpet with the boys and were so excited to see them again. Sure it had only been 2 months since Harry and Niall had flown to Texas 2 days early from California to spend some time with Charlotte and I in our hometown but I missed Harry so much.  We had had the most amazing 2 days here together. I showed him all around and even introduced him to my family. He fit in so well to my life here.  

Whenever I missed him most I just pictured us laying together on the small sail boat my family owned. It had been one of the most perfect days of my life. All four of us, Charlotte and Niall just hanging out, splashing around in the fabulous Texas heat.  And lately I needed the thought of him to get me through the day. Mr. Heartford had been released from jail and after thinking I had seen him at the airport, I permanently felt like someone was watching me. I even received a bouquet of roses from somebody left on my front porch. I thought Harry was behind it but when I asked him he didn't know anything about them. There wasn't a card so I really had no Idea. Until I got a text from a random number asking if I had gotten their flowers. After asking who it was, the only reply I received was an eery “A thank you will do.”

Charlotte snapped me out of my thoughts “No I just can't decide they are all so pretty.  I can’t believe that you got us 6 Elie Saab dresses to choose from. You're only a junior and your career has already started.” Charlotte said taking a sip of my Frappuccino. She was right I had already done 3 photo shoots with some major photographers since being back in the states. I was becoming one of the newest and “shining stars” of photography as Annie Leibovitz who shot for the Vogue cover of the Olympic athletes in 2012 said during an interview recently. She offered me a major internship to work with her on fashion pieces as well as get me an in to do some stuff for National Geographic.

“Yeah I can't believe that happened either. I think I’ve decided on the black one. Oh you might love this one that just came in today. Its ... well its not what you would normally choose but its gorgeous. You’ll have to come home quick after your last class.” I said.

“Okay! I’m so excited. I just wish that the girls could come along,” she said.

“I know me too I miss El and Danielle so much. Do you think it will be weird for Zayn since Perrie will be there?” I asked. Zayn and Perrie broke up for good right before we left for home. Their relationship was full of drama and fights so everyone saw it for the better. I like them both a ton but I think they fueled their relationship with drama then when things died down they realized how much they really didn't fit well together. They stayed friendly but now that she had a new boyfriend, I wondered how Zayn would act.

“No. We have talked about it since its all happened and I really think he is excited to be single.” Charlotte said. I was going to ask if she found out if Demi would be there but that was a touchy subject. She was so worried that people would hate her, this was Niall and hers first public appearance. She hadn't really gotten that much hate because most people believed what Demi had said about her just being a rebound. Most were expecting the relationship to last a month or so but now it had officially been 4 months but they had been together technically for almost 6 months. People were soon going to realize that they were indeed a real couple and Charlotte was horrified of what people would say or if Demi would say anything.

“Well that’s good. I’m just excited to be back with them all even if it’s only for the weekend.” I said a before taking another sip. “ Has Niall’s present come in yet?” I asked. Niall's birthday was the 13th and we would be in LA with them the weekend before his actual birthday so Charlotte had Liam and Harry help her pick out some new golf clubs for his birthday. They had already planned a golf outing for him so it would be a perfect way to surprise him.

“Not yet but since its been a delay I'm having them shipped to LA because that’s where they need to end up anyways and Liam said he would deal with it if it didn’t come in before I could wrap it and stuff. You know him always Mr. responsible.” Charlotte said taking out one of her textbooks.

****

Friday after Charlotte got out of her 9:00 am class we boarded the plane headed for a fabulous weekend in LA with our boys. As we made our way down to baggage claim we looked for a sign with our names on it to take us the hotel. I was gabbing about how amazing Charlotte would look in the dress she had chosen last night. If she had any worries about people comparing her to Demi, poor Demi would be the one people forgot was there. I was just discussing the accessories that we were picking up today around 3 when Charlotte squealed and ran through a mass of people.  I was so confused until I saw her drop her tote and jump up on a familiar blond haired guy, planting a kiss on his lips. My heart started racing as I quickly followed her path searching for Harry’s eyes. And there he was smiling at me like I just made his day. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. His arms crushing me against him.  Charlotte and Niall were both giggling as he set her back down, giving her another kiss. Harry slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards the doors. “Finally our girls are here.” Niall said grabbing Charlotte’s hand.

“We’ve all missed you.” Harry said looking down at me. Causing me to blush. “Both of you.” People were snapping photos but I barely noticed. I was so happy to back in Harry's strong arms.

Okay so its a little short, sorry Just comment when you want me to update the next chapter.