Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry POV

“Theres my little MVP’s!”  Niall yelled as we both walked down the bleachers. About 30 or so kids were moseying over towards us.

“Dad, did you see, did you see me? I blocked that shot.” a little boy said running at Niall, his bag almost as big as him. He had brown hair and warm brown eyes.

“I sure did buddy. Great job!” Niall said pulling him into a hug.

“What bout me, did you see I scored dad?” another little boy said. He looked almost identical to to his twin except for bright blue eyes. He was being followed by my little girl,  curly blond hair  creating a little halo around her flush face.

“Of course how could I miss it?” Niall said ruffling his brown hair as he beamed up at his dad.

I scooped up my daughter, “My little allstar! You did so well.” I said kissing the top of her head. She tightened her arms around my neck.

“You're just saying that cause its my birthday.” she said with a little pout. “I didn’t score like Foster.” she whined.

“That’s okay not everyone can score.” I said. She always got so down on her self when things didn’t go perfectly a quality from her mother. I felt a little tug on her body and looked down at the little boy that was a spitting image of niall.

“Hallie, I didn't score eder and I’m way better than foster.” Hudson said giving her a big grin.

“Nau uh. I’m better.” Foster fired back.

“Boys boys boys. Youre both amazing.” He said kneeling down between them, giving them space from one another. “And you can thank your mum for that.”

“Uncle Ni am I amazin too?” Hallie asked her eyes wide with curiosity.

“Of course ya are.” he stood up grabbing hold to each of the boys hands, he leaned in towards us, “and between you and me, I think you may be a little faster than these two champs.” he said with a wink. She giggled with delight. The boys below rolled their eyes and passed a few dirty looks between the two.

“And you can thank your mum for that.”I said to her as I started for the car.

“Why didn't she come today?” Hallie asked.

“Yeah why didn't mommy come?” one of the little boys asked Niall.

“Well...they just  had mum stuff to do.”

“I better call Chels and let her know we’re on our way home.” I said setting down Hallie and pulling out my phone. It rang 6 times before hitting our voice mail. “You've reached Chelsea and Harry. Weren't able to take your call so just leave a message after the beep.” her voice said. Then my voice cut in. “Hello? Hello?” Chelsea cut back in “Harry that is going to be so annoying.”  “No way they’ll think its funny...BEEEP” I said  as I was cut off by the beep. Man we probably should change that.

“Hey babe, just picked up the kids and are headed your way. Repeat we are headed your way. See you in about 20 minutes. Bye Love.” I said before hanging up. “No answer maybe text Charlotte. So we know they know.” I said as we all headed to my car.

As the 5 of us piled in Niall sent out the text. After a minute or so he looked at his phone again.”She said to come!” he whispered with a big grin.

“Daddy can we stop for ice cream cause of Hallie's birfday? Please?” Foster asked cheerfully.

“We don't want to ruin your appetites for dinner.” Niall said as Hudson pipped up.