Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Charlotte POV

“This is it, thank you very much.” I said as I slid out of the cab and walked up to the familiar gate of Niall’s huge house. I typed in the code and slipped in and walked up to the front door. I reached up to the top of the trim of the door. There it was, I thought as I grabbed the spare key he always hid. Niall was always locking himself out of his house that he always hid a spare. I unlocked the door and turned off the alarm code. I heard a loud bark that scared me half to death.

“Niall?” I shouted from the entryway. No answer. I guess he was still out. Perfect this gave me enough time to shower and get cute for him.  “Coco.” I called out as I walked towards the kitchen. I could see through the glass doors a big weimaraner jumping up and down.

Coco was the dog Niall and I picked out when he had moved in here a couple of months ago. He finally had enough down time to settle into a house and even have a pet. I got to name her, so I went with a classic, Coco after the queen of class herself, Coco Chanel. She was absolutely the best dog ever. She was our little baby.

I slid the door open and she almost knocked me over giving me big kisses.  “I know I’ve missed you too.” I said scratching behind both of her ears as she continued to lick me to death. “Lets go get ready to surprise Niall. Come on.” I said as I walked up stairs and she bounded after me.

As I slipped into the shower I realized just how lucky these turn of events had happened. The Armani Preve  show had had some minor issues that cut the show in half. So 2 of us could take off from the assignment. I had begged for this night and tomorrow off so I could surprise Niall. I boarded a flight an hour after being allowed to go and flew straight here. I felt like I had been so busy that I need some Niall time to calm and relax me.

I toweled off and put on some super cute lingerie I had bought in Paris and cuddled up in Niall’s bed with Coco, waiting for him. About 45 minutes later I heard him pull into the driveway as Coco jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I popped up and put on a  spritz of my Chanel perfume and put on a bit of chap stick.  

“Hey Coco.” he cooed.  I heard the back door open and close. He must have let out Coco. I threw on one of his big t-shirts over my sexy look to tease him. “Zayn, Lou are you guys here?” he asked as he walked back towards the front door. I walked to the top of the stairs and looked down on him. He had changed a little in the past 2 years. He had lost the baby look in his face.

It had been replaced with a chiseled jaw, but he still had those perfect bright blue eyes.  They were just as kind and sweet as they had always been. He had also put on quite a bit of muscle. I wasn’t complaining because he looked just as hot and he was still the goofy guy that laughed all the time just more grown up.

 “Guess again.” I said as he took off his jacket. His head snapped up. I saw a bit of panic flash over in his eyes before his whole face lit up as he saw me.

“Charlotte, I thought you were in Pairs.” He said as he bounded up the stairs almost a quickly as Coco had.

“Some stuff fell through so I decided to come surprise you.” I said as he picked me up and gave me a deep passionate kiss. “You're surprised right?” I asked giggling as he set me back down and wrapped me in a hug.  He kissed the top of my head.

“Of course. I’m so happy you’re here.” He said looking down at me. I pulled away from him a little and grabbed his hand pulling him towards his room. We just got through the door when he caught up.

“Charlotte.” He started to say, I turned around. “Charlotte we need to, wait is that my shirt?” he asked.

“Oh yeah sorry you know how I like to sleep in them. But I don’t have to wear it.” I said as I slowly stripped it off.