Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chelsea POV

After the awards were over we went back to the hotel to change and get ready for the after party. Me and Charlotte were excited to go to the after party because we would be hanging out with tons of legends. I mean we would be near them so thats pretty much like hanging out. I was pumped. “Harry will you zip me up?” I asked after I had slipped on my dress.

He had also changed into something more his style a classic blazer, white shirt and chucks. But he still had on his red bow tie. “Sure love.” He said zipping my dress up. He pulled my hair away from neck. I could feel his own hair against my neck while his warm breath came closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him and kissed my neck.

“I love when you do that.” I cooed, enjoying every second of this moment.

Someone banged on our door. “Get your asses out here.” Zayn yelled. Harry moaned and nuzzled his head into my neck.

“Come on you know The Wanted are preforming and I know you wouldn't want to miss that” I said sarcastically, causing him to chuckle at me as I strung him along into the hallway. Everyone was already out there. It looked like Zayn and Louis had hit up the mini bars in our rooms.

*****

We stepped of the SUV and the camera flashes were overwhelming at first but as we walked into the secured area we could see the reporters microphones in hand ready for any gossip. Harry’s hand tightened up on mine as we smiled and posed for pictures. The other 3 boys were goofing off while Niall and Charlotte did the same as us.

Then me and Charlotte walked through leaving the boys to get some group shots. Once inside the club it was nothing but wall-to-wall celebrities. Kanye and Kim walked past us while I could see Lea Michele ordering a drink at the bar. Charlotte and I had already discussed how we had to maintain our cool around everyone tonight but glancing around seeing all the familiar faces I knew I would have to do a fangirl session in the bathroom later. The boys came up behind us and we made our way over to one the many lounge areas where Ed Sheeran was seated with a couple of other people.  He quickly jumped up and greeted all of us. He was such a nice guy I could see why the boys loved spending time with him. Tons of drinks were brought over and everyone but me grabbed one.

As we settled into the couches I realized I was sitting by Eric White who directed the glee project videos. We ended up talking a ton about how I could easily get in with the music video process. I didn't think it would be something I was interested in but it was exciting to discuss the differences between the two forms of photography. He even promised to introduce me to another photographer that was here tonight.  Zayn snuck off with a couple of cute girls and Louis and Liam were talking to a couple of the guys from Neon Trees. Charlotte and Niall had gone to the bar because Niall wanted to talk Justin Bieber. It was kind of adorable how even these boys got a little excited. Eventually my main girl Emma Watson showed up with Harry’s good friend Rita Ora and the 4 of us had such a nice time talking. You would have thought we were all old friends.

Charlotte POV

As Niall pulled me away from the bar I was still in a daze. Had we really just set up a double with Justin and Selena? Weird, but looking over a Niall’s big grin I could tell he was pumped for it. He was big fan of Justin and I think he really wanted to do some collaboration with him. We were headed back to our area when I stopped in my tracks.

Sitting not but 5 feet away was none other than the princess of pop, Britney Spears. I wanted to be her until she hit the crazy button a few years ago, still loved her but just didn't want to be her. However after her big comeback I idolized her even more. Even Niall knew that anytime Britney was playing he would see me dancing weather it was in a store, a club or even an elevator.  He looked to who I was staring at and chucked at me.