Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry POV

It had been a week since Chelsea made a surprise visit to Lou and El’s engagement party. Once Chelsea had promised never to leave again and we made up for a little lost time in the back room, we rejoined the group to celebrate the couple of the night. Chelsea did however stay on the condition that we would figure out a way to catch Heartford once and for all on our terms.

Which of course I was all for. We laid low for a while, hanging out in my house mostly, or when needed be we stuck out in disguises as to not bring attention to the fact that Chelsea was back in the country or we were back together. But we couldn’t hide much longer so Chelsea was on her way over to construct our plan to get Heartford.

“Okay so I’ve been brainstorming all morning and I have come up with a few ideas that I think could work.” She said as she made a bee line to the couch and set down a map, a notebook, and an itinerary. I leaned back in amusement as she started talking a mile a minute and started fiddling with the props. She noticed my silence and looked up abruptly.

“What are you smiling at?” She asked utterly confused.

“You’re just kind of sexy when you get worked up thats all.” I muttered. Her face melted into a smile for only a quick second before she snapped back into business mode.

“Well come over here and help me will you? Maybe once we figure this plan out I will help you figure your plan out...if you know what I mean....” She said as she winked at me and then started hysterically laughing at the awful line she had just used.

“Okay okay fine where do we start?” I said as I plopped down on the couch next to her surveying the map she had so neatly stretched out across the coffee table. After throwing ideas around for a good two hours straight we had finally come up with a plan. A risky, rough around the edges, needed to go off perfectly plan but nonetheless a plan.

Charlotte’s POV

“He’s doing so much better. He is starting to talk because they think his jaw is healing properly now, so naturally he is making us laugh. As much as he’s trying to lighten the mood, I can tell he is really freaked out  about his leg but I know he will work through it.” I said as I paced around the hospital lobby.

“If anyone can get through all this its Michael. So you guys have spent almost a month in that hospital?” Chels asked.

“Yeah I guess it really has been that long. But we got moved to a big private room 3 days after the accident. I was so freaked out about the cost but the doctors said that our insurance or something is paying for it. And they are paying for a really nice prosthetic leg  as well some of the best physical therapy money has to offer once most his bones start to heal.” I said trying to fit as many words into one breath from the excitement of today, Michael had really shown improvement.

“Thats so great. I wish I could have been there for you when it all went down.” Chelsea huffed into the phone.

“Aw Chels thanks but its no big deal I know you are having some of your own dilemmas.” we both giggled a bit. Heartford wasn't just a dilemma he was a huge problem. “I'll just be happy when I can see you again and you are done with this dumb Heartford shit. Hows is that going anyway? Have you guys come up with a plan to catch Heartford?”

“Well we do have something in the works that should do the trick. We are leaking a story that Harry is going to be on vacation in Amsterdam. And we know for a fact that Heartford has been more interested in tracking Harry and we have leaked a photo of us together recently. He knows that we will be together and he knows that the government in the US and a good part of Europe are getting close to catching him. This might be his last chance to go for us before he would need to disappear forever. So hopefully he will take the bait and head to Amsterdam where security is so much looser than it is in London.”