Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Harry POV

My head was pounding as I struggled to open my eyes.  I tried to lift my head but it felt too heavy. I laid there a little longer before pushing myself off the ground. I blinked a few times trying to get my bearings. I was definitely still drunk. Not a good feeling. As I stood up, I swayed a bit.  Cups littered the ground as well as a few pizza boxes. My mouth was so dry so I headed for the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the sink and downed it.

Most of the bottles that had filled up one of the counters was now empty. I couldn't imagine how we drank it all but we must have. I steadied myself on the counter and felt my hand slide on some liquid. The smell of vodka filled my nose. My stomach churned, uh oh this was not going to be pretty.  

After twenty minutes hugging the toilet i was feeling so much better. I rinsed out my mouth and splashed some water on my face. I looked up in the mirror. “Real funny assholes.” I said as I traced over the giant dick drawn on my cheek. That's when I heard a crash and a moan. I looked around for the source and found Zayn covered in empty liquor bottles. I started to laugh but it hurt my head too much.

“What the fuck?” he moaned pushing the bottles off him.  I clutched my head as I tried to stop laughing.

“Louis and I built an igloo around you after you passed out.” he got up more and i could see his cheek was swollen and a little purple. “How'd you get that?” I asked poking it.

“Shit. That hurt. What are you talking about?” as asked reaching up to cradle his wound. He thought for a second. “I have no idea. What time is it?” he asked. We both felt around for our phones with no such luck. I shrugged and headed back to the kitchen.

“Oh god its only 11:30. Call my phone will ya? I want to get out of here and back home to sleep for a few hours.” he said pointing to my phone on the counter. That was a good plan after Zayn found his phone and called a cab he helped me start cleaning but after five minuets we were both done. “where the hell is everyone else?” he asked looking back into the living room

“I know Liam and Niall took a cab around 4:30 and Louis cousin stayed sober and took a car load back to the hotel. But that's all i remember.” I said as we flopped on the couch that was covered in crisps. “What is that?” I asked pointing over to a pair of heels sticking out of a closet.

“Shit did one of the strippers stay here last night?” Zayn asked getting up and walking over to the closet, I followed him over there.

“Well if it is we need to get her out of here before Chels, and mum gets home.”

“Did anyone do anything with her you think? And if shes still here where is the other one?” Zayn asked a little panicky glancing around the room.

“Calm down we’ll ask her but first lets get her up.”  I slowly opened the door. Coats were piled up around and on her. Me and Zayn looked at each other. “You wake her?”

“No you it's your house.”

“Fine.” I started to dig through the pile of coats that covered her up. Next thing I knew Stans ugly face was blinking up at us. “What the hell?” i exclaimed as Zayn and I started to laugh. “Stan why are you wearing the strippers heels?” i asked as Zayn pulled out his phones and started taking pictures.

“Oh god this is good stuff.” Zayn said doubling over with laughter. Stan just sat there for a second then kicked off the heels. He pulled himself up and looked around a bit.

“Fuck off. I think she dared me to switch or something I'm not sure.” he said leaning against the door. We heard a horn honk outside the door.

“That's my cab. Stan you want a lift to the hotel?” Zayn asked still chuckling.