Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Chelsea POV

“Charlotte Hernandez with Elle Magazine.”

“So official now.” I teased.

“Oh my gosh Chelsea!  Why has it taken you so long to call?”

“Well I’ve had some trouble with the phones here but I’m all settled in and we have already done a few shoots on location. Okay but enough about that so has anything happened? I don’t have Internet here unless I go into the city, which is kind of relaxing. Plus it’s easier I haven’t heard anything about him. How is he?” I asked. I wanted to know how he was taking it. But at the same time I was afraid of what the answer would be.

“Well he bolted from the studio to the airport when he first saw the email. Zayn called me all freaked out demanding to know what was wrong.”

“Wait. Why did Zayn call you?”

“I may have sent him a text to just watch out for Harry, to make sure he didn’t do anything stupid.” Charlotte mumbled into the phone.

“Charlie.” I tutted into the phone.

“Oh don’t give me that disappointed mom tone. But anyways I told Zayn that he should just talk to Harry and don’t let him go anywhere cause she won't be there. He was so confused but I didn’t trust myself to say more. So that’s all I said and I told him I had to go. Since then Harry has called me 6 times a day for the past week. You’ll be proud I haven’t answered a single one.” She said.

“Do you know how he’s doing though? Have you talked to Zayn or Niall?” I asked.

“No, but I will if you really want me to. I'm honestly just trying to distance myself as much as possible from all of them.”

“No its fine don't worry about it, but my models just showed up on set I’ll call you later okay?” I asked.

“Yes please do. Miss you talk to you soon.” She rattled off before hanging up the phone.  My heart ached just thinking about Harry’s dash to the airport. He was just so passionate and emotional I didn't know how he was handling it. And I couldn't think about it. It just hurt too much. I needed to focus on what I was doing and where I was. I mean how often do you get to shoot swimwear on the beach with a baby elephant? I just need to get behind the camera and forget everything else for a while.

Charlotte POV

As the phone rang I impatiently paced around. Why isn't she picking up her phone we haven't talked in almost 2 weeks. Sure we had emailed every couple of days but its just not the same. She should be ready to pick up my phone call at any minute. Okay well I'm not that important but come on why isn't she....click “Chelsea!”

“Hey Charlotte. Are you calling to complain about your lonely valentine's day you had last night because I can tell you mine was probably worse I spent it with a monkey.  But it's 1am here and  I'm exhausted and about to go to bed so if you call tomorrow we can both compl...”

“Chelsea, Eleanor called and you won't believe, well you will but, HER AND LOU ARE ENGAGED. “

“What? Thats amazing! I didn't think that Lou ever would!” Chelsea squealed into the phone.

“I know but its for real. He did it last night. She thought they were just doing an extra special valentine's dinner and he popped the question. The rock is fabulous she sent me pictures that I'm forwarding you right now. Gorgeous emerald cut. Eleanor wanted to call you but you know she doesn't want to even have your new number in fears that Harry would kill her for it soooo she wanted me to pass on a question.”