Chapter 13

Chapter 13

4 Months later (October)

Harry POV

“Love we’ve got to get going. We don't want to be late!” I said as I watched Chelsea try on a third dress.

“Okay. Sorry. Can you grab my camera and stuff?” she asked as she ran back in her closet.

“Just another reason we got to go. You're the photographer darling.” I said grabbing her bag as she ran past me towards the door, heels in hand.

“Last one to the car gives the winner a strip tease.” she said giggling as she dashed down the hallway and out the front door. I heard a giggle as I raced after her.

I turned to see my mom and stepdad standing in the entry way with huge grins on their face. I blushed a little  “Sorry you had to hear that mum.”

“Its okay but just let yourself be the loser. I don't think Chelsea would be too happy to have Robin here, giver her a strip tease.” she joked walking out to the car after Chels.

“Hey what are you saying? You always enjoy them.” he said strolling after her.

“Ew too much. I didn’t need to hear that.” I said locking the door and following the rest of the group into the car. My mum and stepdad had come in for the wedding festivities and they always stayed with me when they were in town.  

As I approached the car I could hear My mom and Chels laughing at Robin about his stripper skills.  “Finally my loser is here.” Chelsea cooed.

“Yeah yeah. Just wait till I pull that move on you.” I rolled my eyes and leaned over and kissed her.

“Ann how long do we have to put up with these two?” Robbin whined.

“Two days. The wedding party is leaving the 15th to Eleanor’s country house so that we can be ready for the rehearsal the next day. So just 48 hours more of us but don't act like you're not loving every minute of it Robin.” Chelsey giggled.

“You are so right.” he said sarcastically as my mum  giggled.

“Whos all in the wedding party, I know its you boys but who is el having as bridesmaids, you and Charlotte, Lottie and who is that last one?” my mum asked.

“Danielle, Liams ex girlfriend and Charlotte, Nialls ex girlfriend.”

“Oh right of course, lots of exs around this wedding. Are the boys okay with that?”

“Yeah Liam and Danielle are always friendly and talking but Niall and Charlotte on the other hand...” I said smirking.

“How exciting a battle of the exes! Any fights expected? I would have brought more cash if I knew there would be betting involved!” Robin chucked.

“Its not that bad between them. They just haven’t talked in a few well I guess it’s been since her brothers accident. Soo 7 months-ish.” Chelsea guessed scrunching up her nose a bit.

“Have you talked to her today? Has Charlotte flown in yet?” I asked Chelsea.

“Yeah, Zayn picked her up about two hours ago so I’m assuming they will be there or here soon.” she said as we pulled up to the Paramount Bar. http://www.paramount.uk.net

We all got out of my car and handed my key to the valet. There were already quiet a few paps there camped out ready to go. They started snapping pictures and asking questions.

“Ann how do you feel about Louis and soon to be Harry getting married? Your boys are growing up so fast.” “Chelsea, Harry whens the wedding?” “Is it true that Liam isn't invited to the wedding?” “What other celebs can we expect at the wedding?”

We rushed past them into the building and into the elevator. The doors opened up and Louis and Eleanor were standing there  greeting some of the people that had just walked in before us. Chels and I got up to them we all hugged.

“There’s the happy couple!” My mum said as she gave an excited hug to El.

“I'm going to go put my stuff in the back and start taking pictures.” chels said to me “ I'll come find you later.”

“Alright love.” I turned back to Louis. “Any of the boys here?” I asked

“Yeah Liam’s over there talking to Cher and Niall just came in a little bit ago. He brought someone too.” he said giving me a mischievous look. Robin grabbed both of our shoulders.

“You boys want a drink? Headed to the bar.” he asked.

“No I've got to stay here for a little bit longer.” Lou said looking at El and my mum talk.

“I'll come along with you in a second.” I said as he walked off. “Wait Niall brought someone?” I asked

“Yeah shes right over there.” He said pointing to a girl in a tight shiny pink dress. She was leaning all over him as he chatted animatedly to Stan. “I don't think its going to help things out with Charlotte but hey she’s a fit model so its worth it right?” He said giving me a pat on the back and turning back to his fiance and the now long line. I don't know Charlotte could get a little feisty but I better go tell Robin he may be in for a show.

Charlotte POV

Zayn grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze. “Could you relax. And don't worry about it. Lets just go have fun.” he said. “Plus I’ll be there, for moral support.” as he gave me a reassuring smile. He had picked me up from the airport about 2 hours ago and now we were already off the the wedding kick off party. I hadn't talked to Niall in 7 or 8 months. I hadn't even seen very much of him either.  I always tried to avoid tv and magazines unless they were strictly fashion. But it was hard when his face was plastered everywhere.  And tonight I would be forced to see him. I mean he was also part of the wedding party so there was no avoiding this one. But I could do it. I could play nice and act like I didn't want to slap the shit out of him.

I hadn't even realized we had pulled up to the Paramount until Zayn tugged on my hand and motioned for me to follow him out of the car. I was instantly hit with tons of camera flashes and a load of yelling. It was one thing I was truly happy to get rid of when Niall and I split. There were supposed to be some pretty big people here tonight so it didn't surprise me that they had camped out here ready for the flow of celebs.

“Zayn is this your new girlfriend?” “Is this that model you've been seen with?” Another person asked. I mean I had been running more and cut my hair but I hadn't changed that much. Geez either these people were really blind or really nice, either way I pulled back my hand away from my face and looked into the bright bulbs.

Zayn on the other hand thought this comment was hilarious. He too looked into the crowd and starting laughing. “Good one mate. If you were to see her eat you would know the answer to your question.” he said still laughing.  I smacked him with my hand.

“Moral support my ass.” I said as paps were yelling at me to hit him again. I chuckled as Zayn gained his composure and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside.

“What, you know its true.” he shrugged then held up his pinkey. “And from now on I'll promise to be on my best behaviour.” as I looped my own pinky around his and mentally prepared myself to see Niall.

Right before the elevator doors shut I hear one of the paps yell, “You dumb gits that was Charlotte Hernandez Niall's ex. You should have asked her questions about him not Zayn.” That made my stomach flip. I was hoping to go unnoticed by the paparazzi. I just wanted to be here for 2 of my best friend’s wedding.

So its wedding time, what do you guys think??? Love ya keep on reading! Let me know when to update