Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Charlotte POV

“Danielle hurry up!” I yelled from the couch. Danielle ran in 2 seconds later with a bowl of ice cream.

“Sorry I forgot the chocolate sauce. But go on!” she said looking at Chelsea as we all shoved more ice cream in our mouths. We had been crowded around Chelsea for the past hour hanging on every word she said about her proposal. So far Haz had done a superb job.

“Well then I started complaining about how I could never find a shooting star. Thats just like me to start complaining about my terrible luck a few seconds before my proposal. Like I should have just shut up and...”

“CHELSEA!” all three of us screeched.

“Right. Sorry I’m doing it again.” she said giggling. Her face then turned all angelic as she finished her story. “And thats when he turned on christmas lights that must have been wrapped up in the trellis. They spelled out Marry me. I was so confused but I looked over at him and he had a ring. I was completely shocked. I really didn't know what to say. I literally just threw myself at him.” she said as we all giggled and cooed over her story. “Eventually I pulled myself off of him and said yes and that I loved him.” She said extending her left hand to reveal the ring.

“For fucks sake thats huge.” Danielle stated as we all examined the ring.

“No shit its perfect. You guys have all the romance of a movie. Even his proposal was Oscar worthy.” I started looking even closer.

“So is that amethyst?” Eleanor asked.

“Yeah he wanted something a little different for me. And I love it I've never really wanted a diamond. I love them but its just not me.” Chelsea said as she herself looked at the ring. She was absolutely glowing.

“So what do your parents think? Does anybody else know?” I asked excitedly.

“Harry had asked my dad when they came after the attack. My dad was all for it. He and Harry get along so well with their terrible jokes. Which left my mom to be convinced. She adores Harry but she was just worried that I would say no.” she said as all of us gasped.

“But everyone knows your head over heels for him.” Danielle said.

“I know but she was just nervous that I would get scared and run away. And unfortunately she has a point, I have done that in the past but my heart won over my brain. Other than my parents only the boys know and of course you guys.”

“Chels I'm so excited for you! And I thought the only thing we would be talking about is Charlies new hottie.” Eleanor said throwing a pillow at me.

“Oh gosh” I giggled rolling my eyes.

“Come on El and I have barely heard anything about this new hunk. Give us the deets.”Danielle  said.

“Well his names Austin Butler and he’s cute.” I said.

“Thats it? Thats all the gossip your going to give us?” El asked.

“I need more. I've been on the road with X Factor tour for a couple of months. All I do is sleep, eat and dance. I don't have any time for boys so at least let me live through you for a few minutes. Give us the hot stories.” Danielle pleaded.

“Okay. Okay. I met him at the premiere of his new movie when I went there to cover some of the interviews. He was really cute and he asked me out. And now we have been dating, if you can even call it that for a few weeks.”

“How is he in bed?” Danielle blurted out.

“DANI!” El screeched, as she reached over and smacked her in the arm.

“You don't have to answer that.” Chels said. “Geez Dani could you calm down a bit. Does he seem like a keeper?”

I laughed at Chelsea trying to settle Danielle and Eleanor. “He is pretty good. As hot as he is I would think there would be a better spark between us” I said giving a little smirk towards Danielle. “ And I don't see it lasting too much longer. We don't see a lot of eachother and its the same routine over and over, go out to dinner go back to his place have sex and thats about it.” directing my answer more towards El and Chels.

“But you did say he was pretty good. Why would you get rid of that? Is he the best you’ve ever had?” Dani asked.

I thought for a second, “No, not even close.” I said as I searched through my memories.

“Then who was?” she asked.

“I’m not going to answer that. At least not first.” I said giving a mischievous smile to the rest of the group.

“I’ll go first.” Eleanor said. “Louis and I literally spent like 2 hours in a hot tub when we went skiing last winter. I thought I knew all his moves but let me tell you, he’ll surprise you.” she said giggling. “Your turn future Mrs. Styles.” she said turning towards Chelsea whose cheeks were already bright red.

“Do I have to?” she whined.

“YES!” we all said simultaneously.

“Fine. As cliche as it sounds I think it was my first time. Harry was just so sweet and tender and gentle about it all. It feels like only yesterday. It was perfect the next morning I thought it had been a dream because it was so perfect. But then your lovely fiance screamed up and down the courtyard so it kind of interrupted our after sex slumber.”

"Lou seems to ruin a lot of hot moments. He walked in on me and Niall once." I said giggled.

"What? Why have I never heard this?" Chels asked.

"For one we swore him to secrecy..." I started

"But he doesn't keep secrets." El said questioningly.

"I guess he was just as embarrassed as us." I said as all of us were gut laughing. "It was when Niall still lived in the flat over on High St. We had spent all day in bed watching movies and we were both starving so we were making dinner. We started playing around and one thing lead to another and we..." I said shaking my head.

"But when did Lou walk in?" Chelsea asked.

I started laughing "He needed to grab a demo cd from Niall so he let himself in and walked in and the kitchen is right there." I giggled. "Once he realized what was going on he freaked out. Like screamed and nearly fell down. Niall started yelling for him to get the fuck out. Louis jumped up so quick grabbed the demo and was about to leave when he ran back in and turned off the burner and said don't think you two will be eating anytime soon and left. We were both so embarrassed but it was just so funny." By this point we were all in hysterics.

"Oh god that's hilarious." Danielle tried to get out between laughs.

"And that was your best time?" El asked.

"No!" I said giggling. “With Niall it was always amazing but we did always have great shower sex. But enough, what about you horndog?” I asked Danielle.

“Make up sex with Liam in New York December of 2012. “ she stated.

We all burst into more giggles. “Wow do you know what time too?” Chelsea jokingly asked.

“You don't understand it was just that brilliant I couldn't forget it even now that we aren't together.” she said looking a little glum. We all looked at each other

"And mostly likely to give you the best sex of your life... 1 Direction.” I retorted causing a little smile from her.

“I need a drink. Lets get all cute and go get pissed?” she said brightening up. “And maybe even find me a man!” she declared, and with that we all jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom to get ready. Within an hour we were clinking glasses toasting to Chelsea and Harry, the soon to be Mr and Mrs. Tomlinson and as for me and Dani, dieing alone with cats!

Okay guys so this was short and kind of a filler so i can figure out what to put next but the next chapter puts them around Lou and Els wedding so theres lots to figure out! I love you to the moon and back thanks for reading!!!!