Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Niall POV

“Next on E news, Jennifer Lawrence  tells us about her last days on set as Katniss Everdeen. And is Niall Horan’s ex moving on to another hot blonde, Austin Butler? Make your decision after this commercial break.”

Why was I doing this to myself? I had seen the pictures already. I knew they had gone to dinner after meeting at his newest movie premiere. I wish she didn’t live out in LA. Of course she wouldn’t stay single for long, not with a job that sent her around tons of good looking guys. But what did I expect,  I mean after my little stunt of having a new girl every couple of days in the first 2 months of our break up, she should be going out. But why was I making myself watch?

“During our break we received some startling news about another One Direction couple. Harry Styles and longtime girlfriend and photographer Chelsea Johnson broke up about 3 months ago but have recently been spotted together. It was suspected that his weekend getaway was not a solo trip. But I'm sure he didn’t expect this kind of chaos to ensue. It has been confirmed by amsterdam law enforcement that both Styles and Johnson were held captive by gunpoint by a man believed to be a stocker of some sort. Gunshots were fired and the stocker is being taken to a local hospital as well as Johnson and Styles. So far that is all the news but we will be keeping you updated.” my jaw dropped.

No fucking way, I couldn’t believe this I grabbed my phone and dialled Harry’s number. It went straight to voicemail. Then I tried Chelsea and the same happened. A call cut in as I was leaving Chelsea a frantic voicemail, it was louis.

“Did you hear about the news?” I asked quickly.

“Yeah. I just got off the phone with Harry. So many people are trying to call him right now so he said for me to call all you guys and tell you that he and Chelsea are okay. Heartford didn't fall for their plan and followed them to their hotel. Harry said that he really thought they were done for, he was about to shoot Chelsea but Andrew burst in and shot Heartford first.” Louis blurted out.

“Are they hurt at all?”I asked calming down a bit.

“Chelsea was stabbed in the foot and has some burns on her hands. Harry has a knot on his head from falling when Heartford knocked him out. And they both have some lacerations on their wrists from the bounds but other than that they’re fine.”

I sighed in relief then laughed a little. “Gezz Lou you don't think burns and stab wounds are very much do you?”

“Thats not what I meant i just meant it could have been much worse. I’ve got to call Zayn and Liam can you call Ann and Gemma?” he asked

“Sure. I’ll talk with you later. Bye.”

“Bye, Niall. Make sure to use your skills at relaxation on them. I know Ann is going to lose it.”

“Will do.” I said before hanging up.
***********

Chelsea POV

Harry was leaving for the europe tour for the next 4 months. Normally I would have been fine. 4 months wasn't bad. But ever since the attack a month ago, we hadn't spent one day apart. At first it was really bad, we barely left each other in different rooms. Now we were able to spend a few hours apart. It was slowly starting to sink in that indeed my stalker from hell was dead. With every day Harry and I were realizing we were safe.

But even knowing Heartford was 6 feet under I was still dreading Harry leaving. I did have a couple of distractions comeing to see me, my mom coming a few weeks and  Charlotte was flying in tomorrow afternoon and was spending the weekend with me. We had planned for a girls day at Harrys place inviting Eleanor and Danielle over for some serious catching up. I looked down at my phone as it buzzed. It was a text from Harry.

Be home soon. Sorry its so early but i'm rather hungry. Hope you're excited about tonight. XX

Crap I needed to hurry up and finish getting ready. He was taking me out to a romantic dinner and I wanted to leave him with a fantastic memory of me on our last night together. As I put one more swipe of mascara on I heard the front door open.

“Chels, you ready?” Harry bellowed.

“Pretty much. How was your day?” I yelled giving myself one last look in the mirror.

“Good. I'm starved cause Niall wasn't sharing his food today. He nearly broke my finger when I reached for a ....” he stopped mid sentence as he walked into our room and spotted me. “You my dear, look fantastic.” he said as he grabbed me and swung me into his arms, me giggling the whole way.  “God I've missed you today.” he cooed, I was about to reach up and kiss him but he put his finger delicately on my lips. “I’m sorry but I just can’t. If you kissed me, we wouldn't leave this room and then I would starve to death.” My lips pouted under his long finger. “Thats not going to work so just get your little arse to the car.” he said as I rolled my eyes and followed his instructions.

We had enjoyed a lovely dinner at this italian place in a tall skyscraper with a fantastic view of London. We were almost the only ones in there because it was so early. I felt a little bit like we were 80 years old but it was more time with Harry so I was happy. “Harry that was the best dinner ever. You'll have to learn how to cook that linguine dish you had. It was awesome.” I said as we walked to the elevator. As the doors open Harry pulled me into him and wrapped me up.

“I don't need to learn, I can already cook ten times that good.” he said playfully pushing the button. He then leaned down to kiss me. My insides still did flips whenever his lips touched mine. I was hoping that was one thing I never got used to, his kisses. He pulled away as the doors opened up to a small vacant room with a door on the other end and windows showing an even more brilliant view. But obviously this was not the ground floor.

“Harry you fool, you pressed the wrong button.” I whined but he just wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Oh contraire my little Bien-Aimée. I have tricked you. Come on.” he said pulling me towards the door on the other side of the room.

“What? Are we even allowed to be up here?” I asked as he dragged me through the door.

“Yes.” is all he said as we walked around  on the rooftop of this incredibly tall building overlooking the Themes river. We walked towards the back of the roof and saw a little patio area with cushions and a little trellis over a pile of pillows. “I just thought it would be nice to have a view for this sunset to  finish our date.”  he said as he tugged me down to the pile of pillows. And he was right it was perfect place to watch the fiery orange sun dip over the horizon and watch the sky slowly fade to deep purple.

After a long silence I snuggled in closer to him “Harry?”

“Yes, love?”

“Thank you for such a perfect last night.”

“Anything for you. You do know I would do anything for you don't you?” he said as I turned a little to look up at him.

“Then stay. I don't want you to leave.” I whined. He chuckled a little as he sat up more and moved my hair away from my neck.

“You know I can’t.” he whispered. “But how about I tell you how much I'm going to miss you.”

“I guess that will do.” I jokingly sighed.

“Well I’ll miss waking up to that ridiculous eye mask you wear and the sound of your camera snapping. I’ll miss your laugh and your lips. I know that I'll constantly dreaming,” he leaned over and placed a small kiss on my neck, “about kissing” and another, “your neck. And most of all I’ll miss seeing that blush of yours every time you see me naked.” he said with that mischievous little smile of his. I threw myself back in a fit of giggles.

"I do not!" I half heartedly denied. He was naked all the time, you think that I would have gotten used to it but it still caught me off guard.

"You do and I love it." He said propping himself on his elbow, leaning over me. "But enough if this sort of talk." His eyebrows were knitted together like he was thinking. He shook his head a little before laying down next to me.

“But in all seriousness, I'm scared to leave your side. After all that has happened" he said staring up at the stars through the hanging Terri's “...I’m afraid that you won't really ever know how much I love you.” I turned my head towards him as he slipped his hand in mine.  

“I do know. Every Time you make me tea or draw me a nice hot bath after work. I see it everytime you kiss me. Thats one thing I love about you Harry, you have this passion for life and love that you can't hide even if you tired.” I said quietly. He still was looking up with a little smile on his lips but his grasp tightened.

“I just don't ever want to loose you again.” he said. “Lets look for a shooting star. Then I can wish that you'll be with me forever.” I was trying to look through the little bit of ivy that had grown on the trellis.

“Okay but i'm warning you that I really suck at seeing...” thats when I hear a click and saw a ton of twinkly christmas lights turn on all wrapped in the trellis. I sat up looking at them curiously as I slowly started to make out their shape. I started to read out loud. “Merry Me?” I looked over at Harry for some answers. He was sitting up, a box in his hand and a huge grin on his face.

“Basically I want to try and show you how much I love you by asking you, Chelsea Rae Johnson, to spend the rest of your life with me because I don't think I can leave tomorrow without knowing you'll always be mine.” he had the sweetest smile on as he slowly opened the box. I felt my throat close up as my heart swelled. I tried to talk but couldn't.

HELLO readers! Hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading and sorry its short and im feeling a little lost on what to do next sooooo...yeah. Love ya lots thanks for the votes and reads and coments and and and just kidding thanks!!!