Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Niall POV

“Fuck thats a lot of liquor AND a keg?!” Harry questioned as I set down the rest of the bottles.

“Well Lou’s only getting married once and come on Styles, you can handle it.” I grumbled as I took one of the vodka bottles and opened it. I took a long pull, letting it burn the back of my throat in a soothing way. Lou, Liam and Stan walked in the kitchen.

“That a boy!” Stan cheered. “Come on lads lets take some shots.” Everyone moaned except me. I just smirked, these guys were in for a long night if they were already complaining.

“Don't be pussies.” He jeered, lining up 10 shots. After everyone relentlessly picked one of their two up we all clinked glasses slammed them on the table and brought the shot up to our lips.

“Uhg first ones always the worst.” Liam said before grabbing his next one and knocking it down. I took my second and then got myself a beer. I was just getting started.

“When is everyone getting here?” Lou asked.

“They should be here in an hour or something like that.” Harry shrugged.

“Lets go finish our fifa game.” Stan said throwing his head towards the living room. Harry and Lou grabbed some crisps and headed that way. I downed the rest of my beer before going for refill.

I turned back around to a concerned Liam “Mate you alright?"

“Not even fucking close.” I muttered. “Nothing is turning out the way I thought it would.”

“What happened? You seemed alright after last night.” Liam asked. The front door slammed and we could hear Louis start booing.

“If this is the stripper you guys hired you should get a refund. I asked for a classy one not this sloot.” he exclaimed as we heard Charlotte and Zayn coming in.

"Ugh Zayn you told me that this didn't look that sluty.” Charlotte giggled.

"Chels they are here!" Harry yelled.

“I'll tell you later.” I said trying to shake off the little bit of alcohol I was feeling. I could hear Charlottes laughter getting louder. I needed to try and keep my cool so I didn't ruin the night for everyone.

Charlotte came around the corner into view with Zayn close behind. “Hey Liam, didn't see a lot of you last night.”

“Thats weird cause I definitely help get you into the car as you left.” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Well yeah but that was for what like 10 minutes. Wow looks like you guys are going to have fun.” she said gesturing towards the alcohol. I turned my back to them trying to look busy.

I just don't think I could look at Zayn so close to her. I just kept picturing them in bed together. “Niall do you think I could talk to you?” she asked as I turned around. I looked at liam hoping he would stay but he didn't get the memo. He gave me a little thumbs up and a smile.

“Don't mind me I'll leave you guys to it.” he said as music started blaring from the living room. He turned and left. If he wasn't here who was there to stop me from bashing in Zayns face. This was not helping my mood. I ruffled my hair back and forth.

Charlotte leaned closer to Zayn and tried talking  over the music. “I think its better if I talk to him alone.” That was probably a good idea if Zayn wanted to stay alive. She turned towards me and gave me a nervous smile gesturing towards the little hallway. “Shall we?” she asked walking past me.