Prt:7- Home Sweet Home

After arriving at home
(P.s. Have fun on the emotiond rollercoaster that is this chapter)

Percy's Pov~

Slowly we all got out of the car... First the twins... then Tyson.... then Triton... then me...

"Come on children" miss called opening the door "Simon, Mason, and Percy you three will need to follow Posiden. He'll show you were you'll be sleeping." She said, smilling as we walked past.

"Ok miss" Simon called out skiping throught the door pulling poor Mason behind him.

After closing the door she replied "sweat heart you don't have to call me that. Call me by my name or anything really but you dont have to be so formal. You're family, it would be silly for you to call me miss." She giggle, a soft, calming sound.

"Oh.... Ok Amy!" Simon giggled out.

"Percy" Mason whined "come on I wanna see everything. Come on come on" he cried out pulling on my hand to get me to follow. I obliged, despite the pain in my ankle and the splitting headache the lights were giving me.

"I'm comming Mason let me take my shoes off first." I really didnt wanna go trecking dirt in the house... It would take longer to clean then...

"Mk we'll wait with Mr. Posiden." He replied running off

"Dear you could just take your shoes off in your room." Miss told me....

"Are... Are you sure... I mean... I wouldnt wanna get mud everywhere..." Mabey she wants me to have extra work... I mean I'm the reson she had to brake her scedual.... Why did that lady have to find me.... Everything was fine back then....

She just smiled at me "of course dear, that way you will know were they are." She told me.

"Yes ma'am"

"Percy..." She called out moving away from Tyson, who's jacket she had just taken off, "dear I told you, you dont have to call me that. Your my family know sweatheart. Posidens your dad, that makes you my son, and me your mom. Ok hun? You dont need to call me that. I dont expect you to call me mom or mother either, I only just met you and it wouldn't be fair to expect such things from you. Though you can call me that if you choose to. Ok sweetheart?"

"You... You want... want to be.. To be... my mom?" Feeling the warm tears slide down my face... All I could do is look at her... She wanted me..? Why? I didnt have anything to offer...

"Oh hunny..." She said... Next thing I new I was pulled into a warm, comforting embrace... "Of cource, baby. You have just as much right to this family as everyone else. Your my baby just like Tyson, Triton, and even the twins. Your my family and nothing will change that." She told me, slowly wiping the tears off my face..

"You... You mean it..." I asked, beging for her to be honest.... yet not believing anything... Unwilling to have my heart broken again...

"Yes sweet heart." She said pulling me back to her chest...

"What.... What do you want me to call you then...?"

"Well... What ever you wan't dear... You can call me mom... Mama.... or if you dont want to refer to me as your mother you can call me Amy..." She told me... Never once did she let go... Still holding me to her chest... Rubbing small circles on my back.

"Mama...?" I asked quietly still scared of her reaction...

"Yes hunny?" She asked in the same quiet tone I used.

"Thank you..."

"What are you thanking me for?" She asked...

"For beeing nice to me..."

"Of course sweet heart"

Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry for makeing you wait so long.... Hope this happy chapter makes up for it. Anyways have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜