Prt:13- I Hate Work..

there may be parts of this chapter you are uncomfortable with including
Slight pedifelia(verbal)
Creepy men
You have been warned

Third Person pov~

-Ding-

"Your late, boy"

"S-Sorry sir... I didnt relize how far my house is..." Percy told the glowering man.

The man growled "I expect you to be on time form now on brat." He spat at the small teen. "Otherwise you'll be in for a punishment again.." The mans smirked, watching the color drain from the poor boy's face.

"Now I want this place spotless. Also I've dseided to cut your pay brat. If you can be on time your not getting the money. You can have 3 dollars an hour if you do exactly as I say, exactly how I want it" the man grined down at the boy.

"Yes sir.."

"Go get your uniform then..."

Percy made his way to the small back room of the building and sliped on hin 'uniform' it was small and didnt cover much of the poor boys body covering just a small part of his torso in a small black lacy crop top. Paired with a small black skirt... He also had a pair of lacey black thigh high socks and black slip-ons..

"I wish it wasnt so short" Percy mumbled to himself.. Percy quite liked his uniform.. Just not how much skin showed when he wore it...

"Hurry up boy" the man growled..

"C-Coming sir" quickley Percy exeted the room, "what am I doing to day sir..?"

"Just look pretty and get everything clean sweetheart" the man told him. His eyes raked the poor boys body.

Percy was determined, as he was every night, to get out as soon as posible. Complete his task and he would be alowed to leave.. Thats all he had to do..

"Doll come here" the man called out to Percy as he fined sweeping..

Slowly Percy moved back towred the man, who desided to place his hand right on Percy's hip. "You know doll?" The man began "your a pretty little thing... Wont be to long and youll be finding yourself a little date.." The man sead pulling percy closer to him.. "That won't be fun... If i here your going out with any one... Theres going to be consciences... Understood?"

"Y-Yes sir" the frightened boy stammered out.

"Good.. Now go change and get out."

Percy did just that.. Changed back to his previous out fit and began the long treck back home.

Hope you enjoyed sorry for the long wait. I apologize if this chapter made you fell uncomfortable. Have a good day, night, or evening. Bye💜