Prt:9- Grounded

Percy's Pov~

"Well I better go" Triton commented "wouldn't wanna take away from dad's fun"

F-Fun...? But I haven't misbehaved... I dont wanna get punished... Mabey it wont be to bad... Hopefully..

Quietly knocking on the beautiful door, I wait.... Almost immediately the door was opened. Before me stood the towering figure of my father. Instinctively I bowed my head... Mabey if I behave it won't be as bad...

"There you are" he chuckled "starten to think you wern't coming"

"S-Sorry sir.. I-I didnt mean to keep you waiting" I respond. Did I really take that long? There's no way I'm not getting punished...

"Ok first nun of that 'sir' stuff" he said. "Percy your my son... My first child at that... You dont need to be formal with me, bud."

...

"S-So I dont call you sir?" I asked quietly...

"Of course not.. Bud I'm not gonna make you refer to me like that"

"Th... Then what do I call you?"

Slowly he got down on his knees, while placing a hand on my shoulder..

"It dosn't matter to me" he said, looking me in the eye "you can choose what to call me bud."

"I can choose?"

"Yep, what ever your comfortable with"

"Can... Dose that mean... May I... call you papa?"

"If thats what you want"

"R-really?" I ask looking up at him.

"Of course" he chucled "know its time for you to see your room. Amphy should have dinner going by know."

"Ok p-papa"

Smiling down at me he pushed the door open.

"T-Theres a bed" I mummble in awe.

"Well of course there is." Papa told me looking over at me..

Thank you papa" I giggled out

"Of course bud wanna look around? Mabey test out some of the furniture?"

"Yay" I reply running over to the bed "i get to use this?" I ask looking up at papa

"Of course its yours..." He told me.

''Wow I've never had a bed before. Can I use the blanket too?" I ask looking up at him... He didnt look to happy... "S-Sorry I shouldnt have asked for it... I'm sorry I'll be more grateful.. Sor-"

"Nonono bud you get to have it its all yours.." He says, pulling me to his side... "You can use anything in here you want bud its all yours."

"R-Really?!?"

"Of course.."

"Thank you!" Giggling I run to clime up on the bed "its so soft"

"Well I better go help Amphy in the kitchen... You go ahead and look around. The twins room is acrost the hallway. Triton's is on the other side of the stairs Tyson is acrost from him. Aphy's and my room is the room at the end of the hall on the left ok?"

"Ok papa"

Posiden's Pov~

-Down in the kitchen-

"So how'd it go?" Amph asked.

"Well he likes it..."

"Then whats wrong?" She asked looking over at me.

"Apparently he's never had a bed..."

"He never... The poor thing..."

"Yeah... He got so exited when I told him he could use it.."

"Posiden... You just have to give him time... He'll get better..."

"I know... Its just..."

"I know love.. We'll just have to try.. He need some one to lean on and trust... All we can do is be there for him."

"Yeah... Lets just get dinner done... We need to get some meat on his bones..."

"Yeah.."

-after cooking diner-

"Its time to eat" I called up the stairs...

After the small stampede ran through.. We all gathered around the table.. Well all but one.. "Wheres Percy?"

"What do you mean?" Simon asked

"Percy never eats with us?" Mason continued...

"Why not?" Tyson asked "shouldn't the whole family eat together?"

"Mommy said he's not alowed"

"Daddy said hes dosn't deserve to set with us"

"Well that changes know..." I say getting up. "We're all family..."

"So Percy gets to eat with us?" Simon asked.

"Yep"

"Yay" both twins called out..

"Ill be right back..."

-back at percy's room-

Slowly knocking on the door he might have fallen as- there stood my small duplicate, a confused expression masked his bruised face...

"Papa? Why are you here? I though you were going to eat?"

"It is time to eat Percy.. Come on.."

"Why would I come?"

"Because your apart of my family... And everyone is to be at the table..."

"A-Are you sure? I wouldnt wanna bother any of you..." The small boy said, bowing his head slightly...

"Of course Percy.. The twins seemed very exited to have you join."

"Really?"

"Yeah bud.. Lets go.."

-back in the kitchen-

Heading back to my seat I notice Percy standing next to the door way...

"Percy come on your seats over here..." I tell him pointing to the vacant seat...

"I get to sit at the table?" The small boy asked in aw...

"Of course you do dear.." Amphy told him "now come on and join the family, hun.."

"Ok.." He said quietly slowly makeing his way over.. Takeing one last look around the room, before setting down.

"Hi bubby!"

-a bit later-

"Percy you need to eat, bud.." I tell him, the boy hasn't even touched his plate...

He looked so shocked... "B-But I'm grounded..."

"Grounded? What do you mean?"

"I cant have any food till next week... Master said so..." The small boy said...

Well hope you enjoyed. Have a good day, night, and evning. Bye💜