Prt:14- Were is Percy

Posiden's pov~

7am

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh too eeeaaarlyyy. Stupid alarm. I think getting out of bed. Smaking the stupid button I head of to get ready for the day.

After my shower, I went to get Amphy up. "Seastar, it's time to get up." I say, shaking her slightly.

She grumbled at me and pulled the blankets over her head... "Nooooooooo," she cried out from her hiding whole.

"Seastar... We need to make breakfast for the kids, " I tell her, pulling the covers away from her face.

"I don wanna," she mummbled out while glareing at me.

"Come on, hunny, they need to eat soon.." I tell her.

Finally, she got out of the bed mumbleing something about 'stupid'to early' and 'stab him'... I'm not gonna ask..

"Im going to get the kids up. Love you, baby."

Heading out the door, I head to each room one by one, waking all my children up. Last up, Percy... Knocking on the door yielded no result... So i anonced my presence and slowly opened the door, only to find... an empty bed...

"SIMON, MASON!" I call the two.

Both boys, along with Triton and Amphy, came running down the hall.

"What happened?" My wife askedme.

"What do you need, Mr. Posiden?" The twins ask.

"Do either of you know where Percy might be? He's not in his room..." I ask the two.. They've known him the longest...

"Ooh, bubby is probley at work," Simon informed me

"Yeah, bubby always goes to work at night." Mason added...

"Do you know where he works?" Ampherit asked them.

"Nope! Bubby told us we weren't allowed there.." Mason said, followed by Simon saying "yeah bubby says children aren't allowed there.. Dont know why, though... He never told us.."

"Ok..."

Here you are! Hope you enjoyed it! Have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜