Prt:10- Calm down

Percy's Pov~

I-Its so quiet... D-Did I do somthing wrong. Everyone is watching me.. Slowly I pull my legs up to my chest..

"Percy.. Sweety, c-can you explain what you mean?" Mama asked looking over at me.. She looks mad... I messed up...

"W-What do y-you m-mean?" I ask bowing my looking at my lap.

"Percy... sweety what do you mean your not allowed to eat...?" She asked..

"M-Master" I stammered out as I began "s-said I'm n-not a-alowed to h-have f-food f-for a w-week..." I told them not looking up.. Everything just got quiet..

"Percy.." Papa said.. "Percy look at me.."

I could feel the tears falling down my face... What if they take my bed.... Or the room... Or send me away... Nononono the twin need me...

Suddenly I could feel warm arms around me. "Percy.. You need to calm down. Your ok. Your safe. You don't need to worry." I heared papa tell me. Next thing I new I was beeing picked up and caried out of the room.

"W-Were a-are we g-going...?" I asked

""We're going to the living room so you can calm down.." He told me as he sat down on the couch

"I-Im s-sorry.. I-I didnt m-mean to ruin your m-meal..." I told him curling up on his lap..

"You didnt ruing anything Percy... You just need some time to calm down is all." He told me as he wiped the tears of my face. "Another thing Perce.. I never want you to think your not alowed to eat here... Just tell us ok? Everyone needs to eat, including you." He said poking me "all you need to do is ask and we'll be more than happy to get you somthing.." He finished, rubbing on my back slowly..

"B-But w-what about p-punishments? M-Master a-always t-takes my f-food p-privileges w-when I-I'm bad..." I mummble..

"Percy I'm not going to starve you as punishment... Neither will Amphitrite.. Percy we arn't going to hurt you.." He told me, pulling me in to a hug..

"But..."

"No but Percy... Now we need to go get some food into that little belly of yours.."

Im sooo sorry I forgot to post this for you all. Please forgive me.. Im sorry. Hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry again. Have a good day, night, and evening. Sorry again Bye💜