Cherished Moments ❤

Start from the beginning

Neil's dress..

Neil was awestruck looking at avni.Her face was bleaming with happiness.Avni pinched Neil's hand ,he was still in a dream whereas avni was sitting beside him.

Avni pinched his hand and he came out of his dream.His eyes was still on her.

So come on people its time for engagement. As Our lady and his man has arrived so let's start .Riya said excitingly .

Their rings:

All had a satisfied smiles on their faces

All had a satisfied smiles on their faces.After what happened few days back everyone must have not ready but for their children's Happiness they did all these.

After engagement, Vidyut came with an announcement

"Hey! Avneil ki engagement aur no dance Not possible. So let's rock the stage guys! Riya spoke taking avni and neil on stage.

Lights were dimmed, rose petals were showered on them

Neil hold avni's hand and lost in her eyes...
They were swaying on music.

Neil could see the tears in her .He grabbed her waist more tightly, her eyes meet his .Avni could see love in his eyes.She smiled a bit.

After dance,Guests departed and it was time for family dinner.Everyone gathered near dining table.All elders went on one side and all youngers went on another dining table.
After much gossiping and teasings dinner completed .

Avni was going towards her room when neil pulled her on one of the corner and kept his hand on mouth .Avni eye's widened seeing the action pulled by neil. She wasn't expected this from him.
Neil what's this?Pagal ho kya ,Kya kr rhe the koi dekh leta to .
Avni quiet ...close your eyes please.
Are par q.
Avni quiet please....close you eyes.
She closed her eyes and neil made her turn back and made her wore something on her neck.
His cold hand touched her back made her shiver a little.

She turned and felt something on her neck. She looked down and saw shining pendant. She was awestruck with the beauty of pendant .She smiled and hugged him.

"Tilllllllluuuuuuu" came shweta's voice and that was it when avni burst into laughter.

Go neil maa is calling ,otherwise we will get to face a lot of teasings.
Let them tease .I love teasings.

Neil chaloo.....

Sooon it was time to left .Khanna family left .

As everyone was tired .They all departed towards the room and slept as it was such a long and tiring day for everyone.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Heyaaaa!!!

How are you ?
I know i am late with the update.
So sorry for that.

Do pls  votes and comments .
Hope you like it.❤