TEASED..😜

Hoii

This is for avneilforeverr

Thank you for your lovely comments...

Ab jb itne views h to votes bhi de diya kro...

So let's start...

'Ok. But on one condition.' neil said

'And what's that?'avni asked..

'I want to see you while you change.'neil said mischievously

'Oh ... ho ... ho ... tumhe ungli kya pakdaai, tum to pura haath pakdna chahte ho. Zyaada galat

fehmiyaan mat paalo,' avni warned me with a little laugh.

'Haath pakdna? Not just the hand, I want to hold all of you!' neil responded. I tried hard to convince her, but she didn't allow me, even though it was only make believe.

That night, we slept quite late. No, it wasn't night. I guess it was close to sunrise when we finally hung up.

This was a call but we discussed sooo many things in just a call...

The moments the closeness...

Neil's pov

I stared at my cellphone and, rising from my bed, I walked to the window. I noticed that the rain had stopped by then. I was tired and hungry, so I picked up an apple from the kitchen and, munching on it, I lay down on my bed. Then I went over our conversation again, over all that had happened, every detail ... I don't know when I fell asleep and started dreaming ...

next morning

It was beautiful, with the sunrays bouncing into my room through the window.

The mornings after a rainy night are really pleasant. With my eyes partially open, I smiled to myself,

recalling the previous night. I managed to pull myself up, sat on the bed and turned to see myself in the mirror, still smiling.

Then neil asked his reflection, 'Still in avni's hangover, haan?'

And what a night it was. If a hypothetical kiss could give so much a pleasure, what would a
practical one be like, neil
wondered.

Then I decided to call her up-to tease her for all she ended up doing the night before.

Avni picked up the phone in her sleep and asked, 'Mera neilu uth gaya?'

'Aah ... You kill me when you talk so sweet.'neil said...

'Really?' avni replied

'Hmm ...'

'But I am still sleepy and want to return to my dreams again,' avni said.Mischievously.

Neil shouted at avni, 'Sleep? I am here to wake you up! Do you even remember what all you said to a guy last night? I mean, I wonder how you could be so open and bold, forcing me to say all that. You know, I was struggling to get over the embarrassment. I never thought you would cross all the boundaries of shyness, ethical values ...'

I had not yet finished my speech when avni woke up completely and shouted back at me, 'Aaye-
haye ... haye ... You guys! How cunning you are, my God! All you boys are alike. The lines you
said just now should be mine actually. You stole my lines just because I was sleepy. You crossed all your boundaries and pulled me to the other side as well. How could you do that? You guys play so smart with innocent girls like me ...' avni said making puppy face...

'Hey,' neil said, interrupting, trying to calm her down.

But avni kept going like an opposition party's representative on Arnaab Goswami's serious debate.