It's all starts with a talk..

Hieeeeeee!!!!

Why votes are sooooo less...

Anyways let's start...

Enjoy reading 🤗

The next day, I waited for her call.

Though we’d not decided that avni  was supposed to call me, still I had this gut-feeling that avni would. By 10, in the office I was getting restless. I wanted to hear her voice but, at the same time, I wanted her to call me up.

Ali had given me this success funda in the matter of girls: Don’t make them feel that you are going crazy after them; just give some time and they will come to you.

  At 11, I realized that ali was a big fool and I went ahead and SMSed her a ‘good morning’, with a red heart , even though it was a little late for that. But I didn’t receive any reply to my SMS and began wondering who the real fool was

And, that day, I was also uncertain. Should I listen to my heart or my brain?

Both of them were pointing in opposite directions. My brain was telling my ego, ‘What does she think of herself?’ Whereas, my heart still wished to hear her voice.

  Call it my weakness or my effort to curb my ego—a little later I did what my heart told me to do and I dialed her number.

Enough yrr now i can't hold anymore...neil said dialling her number...

  ‘Hey! Hi, how are you?’ Avni picked up the phone.

When wishing you a good morning, the sender also expects a similar response. I am fine.’

  ‘I was going to reply on the way to the office.’avni stated..

  ‘You mean you’re still at home?’neil asked..

  ‘Yeah. Actually, we work in the afternoon shift as we have to be in sync with our UK-based clients.

Hey, my cab’s outside,’ she said rushing and saying ‘bye’ to her mom. I could hear the door being closed and her ‘hi’ to her friends in the cab. After she got in, we resumed our talk.

So what’s up?’ I asked her.

  sunehri di was here this morning,’ avni said.

I remembered her mentioning a couple of names during our previous call, but I could hardly remember who was who among them.neil thought...

  sunheri di …?’I murmured, trying to recall the name.

  ‘I have two sisters and one brother. Riya di is the eldest and lives in Bangalore.Aman, my brother, is two years younger than me and he is an engineer,he is also in Bangalore..sunehri di lives in Noida....

She continued, ‘And apart from this, mum and dad are with us avni said ...

And in your family, it’s your mom and dad, you and your younger brother , Nikhil who is also a buisnessman , and he is also working   in the same building as yours, except he is on the first floor and you on the second. Right?avni said in a go..

And that was a silent slap to my memory. Avni remembered everything about my family. All I could do was say, ‘Hmm … 10 on 10,’ and laugh. But I laughed alone,neil said with a smile..

  ‘So, I was saying, sunehri di was here this morning. After completing her work, she came to delhi. She visits us once in a week or two.’

This call was all about her family. I came to know about more people in avni's family..
Their works..Everyone was having a quite good job..sunehri di being an NGO worker,riya being a stylist...

In that call, Avni  also mentioned that she used to leave her office around 9.30 at night and reach her home by 11.
Which meant that she would be awake for quite a while and I could call her late at night in case I felt the way I had the night before neil thought smirking....

  So that was how we started calling each other, writing messages, even wishing each other goodnight.
But, in our initial calls, we never touched upon the purpose for which we had started interacting that was marriage....

But she initiated this, one day, when I forwarded her an e-album of my pictures, with my friends, in Paris.

  ‘I noticed one pic with the description—enjoying red wine in a pub,’ avni said.

  ‘Oh yes, that was one of the happening evenings in Paris.’

  ‘So you booze?’ avni asked...

Hmm … yeah. But very rarely. Once in two or three months, or at times six. Only on some occasions when I am with friends and they insist I give them company,’ neil answered coolly.

  ‘Well, I don’t know how you are going to react on this, but I always wanted a life-partner who abstains from this avni stated...

Neil thought for a min, ‘So, is she saying that she is going to look for somebody else?’ I wasn’t sure. But the one thing I was sure about was that, finally, we were discussing marriage.

 avni  continued, ‘See, every person has some likes and dislikes. When we talk about marriage, it’s about respecting each other’s feelings,it’s about trust, a few compromises and much more.

And if you are going to be my life-partner, I sincerely urge you to choose a life without alcohol avni said making him ..

   Avni was the first among us to say: if you are going to be my life-partner. And in her voice those words sounded so different, so magical ....neil thought..

  And, of course, it was the magic of those words which overrode my consciousness and made me say, ‘It’s a gentleman’s promise. If you are going to be my life-partner, I will not booze unless you are comfortable about it.neil said...

Well that's good avni said...

And I mean it.’ I didn’t stop there but continued, ‘The reason I can do this is because alcohol is not something I am addicted to neil added...
Still, if this becomes a problem between me and my life-partner, I will gladly abstain.’

And promises are meant to be kept …’ avni reiterated. And, probably, she smiled too.

Neil's pov..
  ‘Absolutely!’ The gentleman within me was still talking. ‘But the day you get to know me completely—after six months, or ten, or maybe a year, or maybe more than that. Then, if you think that boozing is not at all a bad case with me, you will have to allow me to have a drink with my best friends. But, again, I will never force you to say that.

___________________________________

Hufff main to thak gyii ...

Precap:Love is in the air....

1133+ words...

How was the update guysss!!!

Actually now we are getting into the actual love story...

Hope you are liking it...

Vote comment kr dena..

Aur follow bhi..

Nd thank you for 70 followers ☺

Byeeee....❤