Emergency

Happy reading!!!

Thank you for your precious comments❤
I couldn't reply to you as I am soo busy with some issues .
These are edited parts which I wrote few days ago ..So don't worry with updates you will get it regularly.
Keep supporting!!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I looked down, trying to speak.

'Son! What happened?' He raised my chin.

'Can you save her for me?' was all I could say before tears ran down my face.

'That's what we always try to do here. Don't worry, things will get better. You take care of yourself. We will take care of her.'

Somebody called him and he got busy again, studying her reports.

I came out of the ICU. The toughest job of the day was over. She was successfully admitted in her new hospital. There was a feeling of victory and a new ray of hope within our hearts.

Later that night, talking to her mom, Dad said, 'She is now in safer hands.'

That was the first night since her accident when I slept a little better.

'But you said she was going to be all right!'

'See, gentlemen, don't lose your calm. We can't promise you the moon. We are trying our best.'
The next evening, I was talking to the doctors. They were saying that her condition was deteriorating because of the fall in her platelet count. Suddenly, things appeared very different from what we had planned, what we had hoped and expected.

Later, in the middle of the night, an alarm-bell rang when the doctors told us, 'Her body needs blood.'

'Blood? Again?' I asked.

'This time, we need platelets to be injected into her body. Their level has fallen way below the expected.'

'We can get that from the blood bank, right?' her dad asked.

These cells don't last for more than four to six hours. So they can't be stored in a blood bank. We need people who can donate plasma cells to her.'

'So can I donate those cells?' I asked. 'Only a person whose blood group matches hers and whose cell-match test is positive can donate.'

'How much time do we have?'

'We need to do this as soon as possible,' they replied and returned to work, in haste.

The situation was really bad. Apart from her dad, no one else in her entire family had the A+ blood group. And worse, he was prohibited from donating blood because of his old age. In the middle of that tough night, aman Dad and I were facing another challenge.aman was trying to get in touch with all possible contacts. We also gave a call to the office folks in her office to see if there was any possibility to get a blood-match from her co-workers. I dialed nitin's number to tell him about the need of the moment.

Half an hour later, we got to hear something positive. Some guy from his office, whose blood group matched with hers, was ready. But our bad luck didn't let up. He had consumed liquor that evening in a party. There was alcohol in his blood and the test report said, 'Negative.'
An hour later, amam managed to get some good news. Someone in their neighborhood had agreed to help. As soon as that person appeared, he was taken to the lab for the initial tests. In a while, we learnt that his blood matched the requirements and he went to donate his platelets. Back in the waiting-room, we felt a little relaxed knowing that we were able to meet the immediate needs.

After his blood donation, I was talking to the person who was no less than God's own messenger.

'I don't know you and I don't know how to thank you,' I said.
If not me, then someone else,' he replied, sipping fruit juice served by the hospital staff.

We arranged a cab to drop him back home.

'She is a nice person. I know her. Don't worry; she will be fine soon,' he said as he sat in the cab and shook hands with me. I didn't know what to say to that person. Words were not enough for the help he had given us.

At around three in the morning, aman's cousin brother reached the hospital. It was his turn to stay back and we all left for home to take some rest.

But the fear that something worse would come up again still persisted deep inside me.
Her condition showed a little improvement in the next ten hours. The plasma count in her blood was better than before. But she was not in a stage where the doctors could say that she was out of danger. They could not be sure of a positive development, but they gave us hope.

Back in my hometown, my family was worried about me. It was a week since I had left them. First, my Mumma was concerned about avni, and then for me. She was worried about all that must be going on in my mind amid all this. She knew I was not doing well. Mumma wanted to be with me at this time. She could make out that I needed her. She too wanted to be with me. My father said she had not been feeling well for the last two days. She wanted to see avni, the girl she had been talking to for months
When I called her up, she asked me if I could come back to her and then, both of us could return to Delhi. I had no idea what I should do, though I wanted her to be with me.

Then, something else came to my attention, as I was living with her family. The people visiting her home were making me self-conscious. When her family was questioned about my identity. When they were asked, 'So he is staying with you? Since a week?' Such questions made me apprehensive. Was I making their life uncomfortable? People at times talk shit, I knew that. I was not bothered about myself, but I didn't want to be the source of trouble and gossip about their family.
In next twenty-four hours, a few more units of blood platelets were given to her. We managed to get the support of everyone in her office. Their office folks asked for donations through mails from the employees.

Soon things seemed to be getting better. Our endless efforts were showing results. Her blood platelet count was returning to normal.

Later that evening, avni's dad told me that my mom had called him up. He said that my family needed me.

'Your mom was so worried. She wants to see you and she wishes to be here. If you wish, you can go back and bring her with you.'

'I understand her situation. But I don't want to leave avni in this condition.'

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Will neil go?

Silent readersss pleasee do vote ...
It hurts when we write with soo much of love and we get less votes ...according to views the votes are soo less..
Do let me know if you aren't liking the story i will stop it here..

Do vote and comment and follow pls.