ACCIDENT🚖

Peeps Teaser part!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^____________

Enjoy reading!!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::: ******************

Thinking of all this even I wanted to act crazy. ‘Yes! It’s my engagement,’ I said to myself in excitement. And with a last sip of water I returned to my office to complete the leftover tasks, before I went on leave.

  I filled in my leave form, for the next two weeks, on my computer. In the ‘reason’ section of the form, I wrote, ‘It’s my engagement! My cell won’t be reachable for any code fixes or test reports, but only for your good wishes.’

Neil's pov
  Later that night, I was feeling this excitement creating waves in me. Soon I would be engaged. I would be called somebody’s fiancé. The freedom of being with my friends and staring at other girls may be gone. That one ring, which I would soon be wearing on my finger, would stop all incoming traffic of other girls. My bachelorhood was going to expire soon …

  Would I enjoy my life going forward, just the way I did till now? I didn’t know. But I wanted that ring on my finger. I couldn’t wait any longer. I didn’t know the future but, yes, I wanted to marry avni. I was dying to. All of a sudden, I wanted to have her with me. I wanted to stare at her, kiss her, love her. Ripples of romance were making troughs and crests in the ocean of my heart. I called her up.

  The moment she picked up the phone I said, ‘I think I want to make love to you.’

  ‘Hmm? Haha. You’re nuts. I am in my office and have high-priority defects to be assigned for closure,’ she answered with a naughty laugh.

  A few weeks back, she had moved to a US project and was working night-shifts. I knew that but I was so lost in my thoughts, I kept talking. ‘… And I want to close my eyes and feel your face with my fingers …’

  ‘Hey! Neil… Listen,’ she was still laughing, trying to halt my thought process.

  ‘… And then my fingers …’

  ‘Listen dear! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I understand your mood. But, I have some very urgent tasks,’ she said gently, so that I would not get hurt.

Screw work, screw defects,’ neil said.

  ‘I love you neil. But this is my last day at office, before I take leave. Don’t you want me to complete all my work here so that I can enjoy my own engagement?’

  This is how she always made me think and brought me back to reality.

  ‘Hmmm …’I said, to let her know I understood but, still, was disappointed.

  ‘I promise, I will wake you up at around five in the morning, as soon as I reach home,’ she quickly said to comfort me.

  ‘Wake me up at five. Why?’

Mmm … Maybe I’ll want to feel your fingers on my face …’

  ‘Gotcha! Enjoy working.’

  ‘Enjoy your sleep before an erotic morning. See you at five.’

  She kissed me and returned to her ‘high-priority defects’. Half asleep, I reached for my cell underneath my pillow. From the faint light coming in through the curtains, I could make out it was morning. I checked the time on the screen of my phone. It was 6.30 a.m.

I remembered avni was supposed to call me. Why didn’t she call? Did she fall asleep? Still in the mood to continue last night’s interrupted conversation, I dialed her number. I was still under my blanket on that chilly morning. For a long, romantic chat, I put on my hands-free and closed my eyes before I entered a world of romance with her.

  Her phone kept ringing but she didn’t pick it up.

  ‘I won’t let you sleep dear,’ I murmured to myself and redialed.

To my surprise I heard a male voice. ‘Hello?’ The voice was breathing heavily.

  ‘Who is this?’ I asked, suddenly awake.

  ‘ritik.’

  I could make out he was rushing somewhere. There were noises around him.

  ‘Why do you have avni’s cell?’and who are you where is avni??

  He didn’t answer but handed the cell to someone else.
Hello,’ said another male voice.

  ‘nitin?’

  ‘Yes, neil.’

  ‘What’s up, yaar? All you people? Where is avni?’ and who is ritik and why he answered avni's cell? I asked anxiously, throwing off the blanket.

  ‘neil, we are rushing to the ICU. Avni met with an accident.’

W-H-A-T-?’ Something struck my heart. I jumped off my bed. ‘ACCIDENT?’ I rechecked.

  ‘While coming back from office, her cab met with an accident …’

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I hope now everything must be clear...

The confusionsss ....

Avni met with an accident??Now what? What will happen further?Will they be able to celebrate their engagement or not???

Do vote and comment
And do follow

Bye❤