Celebrations begins❤

Heyyyaaa peeps!!!

Enjoy reading ❤

\|\\\\\\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

Riyaaaa uth jaaa , avni spoke throwing the pillow on her face. Di sone do na please . No wake up or else I will go to shopping alone ,then don't ask me what should I wear on my wedding day.
Riya woke up with jolt and ran towards the washroom.

Back at Neil's house , Neil was blabbering in his dream and three people were starring at him shockingly. Bhai ye to gya abhi iski shadi bhi nhi hui hai. Vidyut took a jug full of water and throwed on Neil's face . He woke up immediately shouting . They all three ran downwards neil behind them. When they reached down neil stopped on his tracks looking at the lot of ladies sitting down.
Shweta saw him and shouted " tillu kapde to pehen leta " o godssss what do i do with you tillu. Go fasts ."

Neil again ran to his room and closed the door . He saw avni's photo frame kept on table took it in his hands and said " avni it's unbearable to stay away from you now".

Soon they both get ready for haldi ceremony. After a lot of teasings and Neil's mischievousness haldi ended in a good note . Avni had an everlasting smile on her face which neil always wanted to see .

It evening and now it was time for mehendi ceremony.  Avni came dressed up in green lehenga . She was looking soo beautiful that neil couldn't take his eyes off from her.

After some dance and teasing ,the mehendi function started and Neil's name was wrote on her hand and she blushed on looking it

After some dance and teasing ,the mehendi function started and Neil's name was wrote on her hand and she blushed on looking it .

|\|\|\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Next morning it was a wedding day .Everyone was hell busy with works neil was busy finding his sherwani and in avni's house riya was shouting for her dress. The packet in which her dress was kept was nowhere to be seen. Avni was continuously saying to wear another dress but she being stubborn was yelling and shouting for her dress . That's when ali came ,ashish saw and asked him about any problem he handed over a parcel to ashish and said yeh saman ke sath waha ghr pe aa gya tha . Riya came running and snatched packet from ali's hand making everyone laugh at her antics .
Acha hua ali jo tumne iski dress le ayi nhi to yeh aaj mera hi lehenga pehen leti . Now it was avni's time to shout she ran towards her room finding her matching bangles when her leg got stuck and she fell on the bed on the piles of cloths . Ufff arghhh!!!! Neillllll........

Neela maa came there hearing her shouting when she saw avni sleeping on the piles of clothes .
She kept her head on her head and smiled at her daughter, avni bacha yeh kya haal bana liya hai apne aur is kamre ka chalo utho ready ho jao . Maa she pulled her beside her and hugged her tightly.  Bacha kya hua ... Maa she emotionally said and kept quiet. 
Neela understood the nervousness of her daughter. She spoke to her sometime and made her ready.

After few hrs it was time for avneil to take the marriage vows for which they struggled a lot and now came far in their relation. After taking vows neil filled her hairline with vermillion and tied nupital chain on her neck, and their marriage completed.
They both were happy and avni had another glow on her face, finally the conversation which started on cellphone got a new name and they lived happily.

"Marriage is a sacred bond and every ceremony performed at a wedding is special."

So, here I conclude my story. Although it had a different ending but if we wish we can make it a happy one.

Thank you for showering so much of love and support to this book.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Lyfaks10 ❤