Announcement 😶

Heeyaaa peeps!!!

Enjoy reading!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A new morning ,a new challenge for me.Readers think that dad will agree but will he let's see.
Good morning everyone ,except dad everyone answered. Avni had a beautiful everlasting smile ,which I always wanted  to see.Dad went out talking with someone. After breakfast I peeped into dad's room above me riya peeped then avni then aman.What do you need now ?
We all were alerted.Dad di has to go hospital for checkup so we are taking her.We were about to go but was  stopped by Dad.Wait !I will go with her Why to disturb guests?
We all went down and avni with dad went to hospital. We all three went and started to plan how to convince dad.

After 4 hrs:
I was sleeping when it started raining heavily but how is it possible I am sleeping under roof then water .I opened my eyes to see riya in angry mood .Jijaaaa jeeee kya aap maine kitne calls kiye aur aap yaha ghodhe ,gadhe ,hathi ,bandar sab bech ke so rhe ho .Dad ne hum sab ko niche bulaya hai ,jaldii chaliye.
I woke up with jolt listening her ,Ab kya siyappaaa ho gya .

..

.

.

.

.

....

Everyone was shocked ...😶

Dad hugged me .Am I dreaming?
Aman slap me once am i dreaming or what? And I got a slap from aman and it was reality. Everyone laughed at the sight even her Dad.

Dad I am sorry.No neil i am sorry I didn't understand to you and your love .Kya karu pita hu chinta to rahegi na beti ki maaf krdo mujhe and he joined his hands .
Dad don't embarrass me Please I am your son don't join hands these hands should be up only for blessings not for joining .
And that's how Dad agreed .

Haan readers thinking how it happened .Wait wait you will get to know soon.

After Lunch we all went to Hall.Dad called pandit ji .He was keenly listening to him.And within few minutes his face beamed like new LED bulb. He went towards avni and called me.Giving avni's hand to me he said Khayal rakhna iska Agle 15 dino baad yeh tumhari amanat hogi.We were still confused even after listening to him.Then he looked the surroundings and went in middle of hall stood on table ,everyone was figuring out what dad wants to do.Then he did an announcement.

It stated that:
  "I Ashish Mehta is inviting you on my daughter Avni Mehta & Neil Khanna engagement ceremony on 5 th of May i.e after 15 days."

Everyone was shock with this announcement.Whattttttt????? Riya came shouting from kitchen.
Damaging our eardrums. Dad you can't do this to me.Now what happened Dad asked .Meri shopping me hi 15 days nikal jayenge.Everyone gave her are u serious look.

And we both burst into laughter .Aman came with camera capturing the joyful moment .
When I heard "oye khote de puttar mujhe bhul gya tu " Mom I ran and hugged her,mom aap yaha.Yes tillu Ashish ji has invites us.
Neill mujhe bhul gya came voice from behind the door.
Dad bebe ayi hai .Haaan puttar...

Neil leaped and hugged bebe.Avni came and took blessings ending a day on a good note.

At night....
After dinner everyone departed to their room.Only avni and neil were left ,when neil grabbed avni's hand and took her towards terrace.Neil what are you doing?Someone will se us.Leave na.Wifey wait a bit.Wifey avni was shocked .Neil I am not your wife yet .Are you taking advantage.With that neil lifted her in his arms and placed on swing. Now tell me what you said to dad that he agreed.Me ,no I didn't do anything. Don't lie you know very well that you can't escape without saying me the reason. Taking her hands I kissed and whispered in her ear ....which shivered avni. Ne..Neil .Haan avni say na I am listening to you.
Neil wo ...... Main bs doctor ko kaha tha and he solved it.Doctor ko Are u serious?Yes Neil I am I am serious for you for this relationship.Kissing her forehead I again lifted her and went to her room.

In room...

Neil please Don't go stay with me.Avni main yahi hu tumhare pas it's just matter of few hours.Before he could say further more he felt something scratching his leg.He bent down to find aman and riya under the bed.His eye's widened. Neil kya hua.Khud hi dekh lo avni ,she was embarrassed at the moment. Her blush was making neil more fall for her.He immediately went out of room making aman and riya burst into laughter.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

How's it?

To are you excited????
I will be continuing this but till marriage. So get ready for WEDDING.

Do vote and commentsssss and follow if you love my stories...